It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vote Sage
Have you no concern for mafia hammers? Or are you mafia that either knows it is not an issue or is betting on it?
FYI I obv believe the second option
look at how casual that vote was. No apprehension of mylo, no worry of a repeat of day 1.
Unvote Gamma

Not sure how much I like this wagon. It has formed very quickly. There is no room for a partner between those I think are town and those voting or suspecting Gamma. So unless Drealmer was Gamma's only partner, and Gamma is the last scum, it's not a good lynch in my eyes. And if the former is true, we are not at MyLo and this can wait until tomorrow.
Addendum: Either way, it's quite bad form to leave someone at MyLo like that. Because if we are wrong, it's way too easy for a single scum to roll in and kill someone for the win. 2 votes away is more problematic as both would have to jump on (assuming one isn't already on) and they'd have to hope not to be blocked tonight.

Of course, this might be a righteous lynch, but let's have a little time to discuss that...
RWarehall's step back reads town to me
That said. You were at L-1. I think you should be claiming any knowledge you have.

Confess!

My "step back" is a reconsideration and allowing others to chime in more than letting you off the hook. I did find you vote-worthy initially and lacking a better lead, I'm not against still voting you. I have some pause given how many players have named you as scummy. Means either you have a buddy busing you, I'm wrong about a town lean, or Drealmer was your partner. Still a fair bit of room for you to be scum.
Official vote count

Sage: 1 - Gamma
JMich: 1 - Bookwyrm
Bookwyrm: 1 - JMich
Gamma: 1 - Sage

Looks symmetric. Not voting: RWare, cristi
Did I miss anyone?
Lynch occurs at 4 votes, so all four votees are at L-3
Wait, there is no 3rd vote...bad Gamma
Vote Gamma

L-2 is perfectly fine. May be in reach if there are 2 scum left and one is not Sage, but then they still have to worry about it being obvious and being blocked.
RWarehall: That said. You were at L-1. I think you should be claiming any knowledge you have.

Confess!

My "step back" is a reconsideration and allowing others to chime in more than letting you off the hook. I did find you vote-worthy initially and lacking a better lead, I'm not against still voting you. I have some pause given how many players have named you as scummy. Means either you have a buddy busing you, I'm wrong about a town lean, or Drealmer was your partner. Still a fair bit of room for you to be scum.
As I said, nothing to confess. Vanilla Townie.
GammaEmerald: FYI I obv believe the second option
look at how casual that vote was. No apprehension of mylo, no worry of a repeat of day 1.
My vote was far from casual. I have explained what I find off and how I feel about you. If you are town why not trying to help find scum instead of being so omg about my feelings and vote on you. You had me leaning town and my vote at 3 to hammer is what bothers you? Not the quick last two votes? Not things others have said that dont sit right? I did not hammer you. I put pressure on you with my vote and you have not had anything so far that changes my opinion on you.
It's not just your vote. As I said, your read on me looks extremely fake. Specifically your analysis of my content.
As for the last two:
Bookwyrm I still feel is town who has righteous indignation, even though it isn't right
And I believe I stated before I didn't scumread christi's vote since she showed clear shock when the vote turned out to be hammer.
apologies for taking a while to post this, other stuff
GammaEmerald: It's not just your vote. As I said, your read on me looks extremely fake. Specifically your analysis of my content.
As for the last two:
Bookwyrm I still feel is town who has righteous indignation, even though it isn't right
And I believe I stated before I didn't scumread christi's vote since she showed clear shock when the vote turned out to be hammer.
Other people have agreed with someone of my analysis on you but yet you are choosing to call me out only.

I have cristi as town but let me ask you this. How hard would it be to fake shock from behind a keyboard?

Other then me who do you feel could be scum? What have you found issues with in the game?

----
Personal Note:
I am not sure how active I will be tomorrow (Monday memorial day)
JMich: plok
What do you think about events that are related to players that don't have "wyrm" in their name?
GammaEmerald: It's not just your vote. As I said, your read on me looks extremely fake. Specifically your analysis of my content.
As for the last two:
Sage103082: Other people have agreed with someone of my analysis on you but yet you are choosing to call me out only.

I have cristi as town but let me ask you this. How hard would it be to fake shock from behind a keyboard?

Other then me who do you feel could be scum? What have you found issues with in the game?

----
Personal Note:
I am not sure how active I will be tomorrow (Monday memorial day)
At this point I believe the scumteam is you and one of mich or wyrm. I really really don't like you asking about whether the shock could be faked while townreading Christi. Suggests fishing for a way to walk that one back,
I noted your analysis since it was the first thing I reallyvnoticed this game day. Point out where other people said what you did?
I've re-read Sage thoroughly. Outside of one exaggeration (That Gamma has town read everyone which isn't true), the posts look like someone trying to read the game and find scum. I don't see anything fake about her reads. I see a bit of tunneling that doesn't have an air of maliciousness (that's normal for town). I don't really see any maliciousness with the mischaracterization of Gamma either. That said it should be noted that Gamma's read list (post 139) does contain more than scum reads.

She's getting a day 2 town read from me barring new developments.