It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: At this point, I'm willing to take Gamma or JMich. For the moment, I'm going to

Vote JMich.
cristigale: Do you think that Gamma and JMich are a team?
Can't tell. Neither one looks town to me, but it might be a case of NS and scum.
cristigale: @JMich - You said your vote on Bookwyrm is the same as yesterday. For clarity, would you please restate why you are voting him?
Sure thing. For the way he stated his win condition, back in post 28, and all his attempts at explaining them.

Bookwyrm627: and he's committed to voting a LOT easier than he normally seems to do on D1.
Yes, because 1) D1 in this game is at 9 players, not the usual 12 and 2) Something that raised a massive flag came up. In such cases, I do vote sooner rather than later.

Bookwyrm627: And committing to voting based on usage of the word "cultist"?
Win condition stated in post 28, not the word cultist.

Bookwyrm627: Vote JMich.
Thank you. At least there are some more votes in play now.
cristigale: Do you think that Gamma and JMich are a team?
Bookwyrm627: Can't tell. Neither one looks town to me, but it might be a case of NS and scum.
If this is the case could you work out who you read as scum so you can vote there ktnxbai
Because we're prob in MyLo: not voting scum can cause a loss today. HUnting 3Ps is bad play imo
To me, that seems a weak reason to be stuck to. If you take what he said literally about his win condition, I'm not sure I can come up with many roles that fit. That is not Neutral Survivor, since they have to live, not die. It's not town, but it's not scum either. As far as I can tell, the only role that fits would be some sort of neutral Jester role with a late deadline.

Or you can look at the intent of what he seems to be saying, since the words he used are wrong, which is not alignment indicative (NAI) since surviving to the end is a win condition for most every conceivable role (town, scum, NS). Hence, that statement would be null.

Given that I find the latter far more likely, I think it's a bad vote based on that reasoning alone. And JMich, you do reference "cultists" and seem to be using it as an excuse as well.
GammaEmerald: HUnting 3Ps is bad play imo
Are you confessing?
GammaEmerald: HUnting 3Ps is bad play imo
RWarehall: Are you confessing?
No, I'm telling him that "NS" is not an Acceptable Target.
GammaEmerald: No, I'm telling him that "NS" is not an Acceptable Target.
But looking at his statement, seems he is not just looking at NS but also scum in the same slot. Wouldn't a NS be justifiable collateral damage in that situation?

Want a jelly? Are you going to confess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5D3UgGKH0
GammaEmerald: No, I'm telling him that "NS" is not an Acceptable Target.
RWarehall: But looking at his statement, seems he is not just looking at NS but also scum in the same slot. Wouldn't a NS be justifiable collateral damage in that situation?

Want a jelly? Are you going to confess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5D3UgGKH0
I'm trying to state that he shouldn't be NS hunting in pmylo, he should be scum hunting
I'd rather have a sprinkle tyvm, and not confessing since I have nothing to confess.
Taking his words at the face of them, he claims to spot actions inconsistent with being town. He is claiming to scum hunt, not NS hunt, just brings that up as a non-scum possibility. This insinuation that "he should be scum hunting" and "shouldn't be NS hunting" seems to me to be a sideways attempt to discredit him. Given that you are saying this right after my post #203, it comes off as awfully defensive to me.

Maybe the power of the jelly is not enough, let's try this...

Vote Gamma

Ready to confess now?
Alright that makes sense. I'd like his input on this matter now.
Still not confessing because I have nothing to hide. Really and truly.
GammaEmerald: Alright that makes sense. I'd like his input on this matter now.
I think you've been pretty erratic, and distinctly not helpful to town all game.

Would I prefer to hit Scum over NS? Yes, yes I would. Would I be willing to take a NS over a Town? In a heartbeat, especially in a MyLo situation. Scum can coerce an NS to vote with them.

I agree with RW about your focus on "Hunt scum not NS!" It kind of sounds like you're an NS, or at least want to be read that way.

I do not like how you've been voting, or your reasoning, and I don't like the circumstances of your claimed wall post. I'm unclear how you would manage to lose a post while running some text through a translator. That seems like very different windows to have open, though I do acknowledge maybe there were some misclicks or something. When pushed about recreating the wall, you say you'll make the post again. Now when pushed about it again, you say (and correct me if I'm wrong) that you've already said everything in the wall post that was worth saying.

Did your wall simply consist of short one-liners, most of which were "maybe town" and "not really sure" lines? Or was the bit about Dessimu's push on Drealmer in there as well?

You question Sage about her reading of you. I've reread your reads list, and Sage is pretty close. You "kinda" agree with me that JMich seems scummy, you read Dessimu as scum, and the closest to a null read would be on RW (where you're going to "wait and see"). There is very little to back up your reads at any point.

What have you done all game that might make me think you are town, Gamma? Why should we lynch someone else instead of you?
GammaEmerald: Alright that makes sense. I'd like his input on this matter now.
Bookwyrm627: I think you've been pretty erratic, and distinctly not helpful to town all game.

Would I prefer to hit Scum over NS? Yes, yes I would. Would I be willing to take a NS over a Town? In a heartbeat, especially in a MyLo situation. Scum can coerce an NS to vote with them.

I agree with RW about your focus on "Hunt scum not NS!" It kind of sounds like you're an NS, or at least want to be read that way.

I do not like how you've been voting, or your reasoning, and I don't like the circumstances of your claimed wall post. I'm unclear how you would manage to lose a post while running some text through a translator. That seems like very different windows to have open, though I do acknowledge maybe there were some misclicks or something. When pushed about recreating the wall, you say you'll make the post again. Now when pushed about it again, you say (and correct me if I'm wrong) that you've already said everything in the wall post that was worth saying.

Did your wall simply consist of short one-liners, most of which were "maybe town" and "not really sure" lines? Or was the bit about Dessimu's push on Drealmer in there as well?

You question Sage about her reading of you. I've reread your reads list, and Sage is pretty close. You "kinda" agree with me that JMich seems scummy, you read Dessimu as scum, and the closest to a null read would be on RW (where you're going to "wait and see"). There is very little to back up your reads at any point.

What have you done all game that might make me think you are town, Gamma? Why should we lynch someone else instead of you?
For the wall post I was multiquoting by c/ping each quote and aggregating them, but I lost it when doing the translation and couldn't recover it from my clipboard, and I seriously tried, I hunted for software to help but parental restrictions blocked the download of something that would help me.
My comment on Dessimu came after the translator mistake
My questioning on Sage comes from her saying I had "little original content" when I made a full read list with at the very least a small amount of reasoning for each. I also feel I initialed the Dessimu wagon. In this situation I will take responsibility for that failure if it is put upon me but I claim that failure with the intent of fighting a different accusation.
I feel you should be looking at who ever voted Dessimu before you and christi. I doubt christi intended to qh there so I believe she is town. iirc that person is JMich so you should have no issue there.
I think this is all I have for you in response to this post.
Actually that's Sage who was vote number 3!
FYI that's me telling you "look at sage because not only do I believe she's in a prime scum spot on the wagon but her push on me reads as fake and forced"
GammaEmerald: Like seriously
I don't get how Sage is reading my posts the way she is. How does she get "all but JMich town" from my reads? There were clearly null, scum, and townreads there, and I stated I read Dessimu as scum.
From your own post

GammaEmerald: Deciding to make a read list to unpack my thoughts
Sage - kinda feels like town
JMich - I kinda agree with Bookwyrm that he seems scummy
Bookwyrm627 - not a fan of him so far but he kinda feels town tbh
Dessimu - I thought he was post retricted but it's self imposed so *shrug*. Scumread for reason above
drealmer - no clue, kinda feels town rn
RWare - no clue but since I got him as scum correctly in game 46 I'll ait and see
trentonlf - kinda reads town rn but I townread him in 46 and he was scum so eh
cristigale - kinda feels town so far
Vote Dessimu
I have bolded your town reads. I did not mention your read on Dess and that was my mistake but other then that you have everyone as town and one not sure so we will see.

GammaEmerald: FYI that's me telling you "look at sage because not only do I believe she's in a prime scum spot on the wagon but her push on me reads as fake and forced"
My push on you is what I see from your posts and my opinion of them. You seem to be getting way to defensive and also trying to rip apart my thoughts and opinions. Your reactions and actions are very telling.

GammaEmerald: Actually that's Sage who was vote number 3!
Vote Gamma

Look vote 3 again. I did not vote for you when I listed my thoughts and opinons on you because I wanted to give you time to get on and contribute and respond which you have not changed my opinions at all and second I wanted to hear from everyone since coming back from night.