It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Argh, that should have been "bourbon" obviously.

trentonlf: Bait, no. She's one of several I suspect at this point, and I have to push someone at some point to gauge responses and I felt she was a good choice.

I assure you the donuts are not a trick question ;-)
I see. I assume that a different reaction from cristigale would have made you back off of her, yes? If so, what reaction would do it for you?

As for the doughnuts, you may be assuring me, but you do know that I can't just take your word at face value, right? And that wink does anything but reassure me that you're being sincere.

cristigale: ~ poke ~
Can I expect a reply to my post #162 question to you?

yogsloth: [...] More the second one. [...] I think if he were scum he'd just be annoyed and be like "oh yogs you so crazy, let's lynch Trent lololol".[...]
Wouldn't that be more the first one than the second? And did you really expect him to react this way? I don't think he would. He had a couple of very town-Lifthrasil moments last game, and if he hadn't overplayed/mishandled a few other things, he may have pulled it off, so not sure if he'd actually be that bad at faking it convincingly, especially after last game, and a few lessons he may have taken from it.

Which reminds me of something I meant to ask him, though I won't hold my breath for his reply.

Lifthrasil: [...] No 'If I had a NK power I would kill you', [...]
Did/do you really expect yogsloth to make a wave using such phrasing?

yogsloth: [...] Vote Dessimu

at least that still works
Is this a serious vote? The comment reads like an attempt to make it look like it's not, but if it is, what reason(s) for?

Dessimu: Do we have another soft claim in the game?
Well, there's one more role left, and enough time before Day's end for him to (soft)claim it. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Dessimu: Can you read Sage? Can you read flub? Can you read JMich? [...]
In order to read someone they have to be around, and when they show up not just make one or two filler/fluff posts.

*points at and f[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_47_it_tastes_like_chicken_you_wont_believe_its_flavorless/post178]lubbucket's latest posts*

Dessimu: [...] How do you mix rum in those things? [...]
You mix the rum in the cream or the dough when preparing them, both if you're flubbucket or Sage103082. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: In order to read someone they have to be around, and when they show up not just make one or two filler/fluff posts.

*points at and f[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_47_it_tastes_like_chicken_you_wont_believe_its_flavorless/post178]lubbucket's latest posts*
I know. I don't blame these players for less participation so far, though I wish there was some. But I find it curious that Yogs reads them better than trentonlf and cristigale, who have given more to go on. There is dis-balance in Yog's statement. And this just one of few flaws from his side.

HypersomniacLive: You mix the rum in the cream or the dough when preparing them, both if you're flubbucket or Sage103082. ;-)
Unfortunately, donuts are not as popular here, so I never had a chance try a really good one. But given the chance, I would love to.
HypersomniacLive: In order to read someone they have to be around, and when they show up not just make one or two filler/fluff posts.

So I remain unreadable. Good.
I still find yog the scummiest, thus my vote remains unchanged.
HypersomniacLive: Argh, that should have been "bourbon" obviously.

I see. I assume that a different reaction from cristigale would have made you back off of her, yes? If so, what reaction would do it for you?

As for the doughnuts, you may be assuring me, but you do know that I can't just take your word at face value, right? And that wink does anything but reassure me that you're being sincere.
Now why would I blurt out what I am looking for in someone that I feel would make them look more town than scum? Cristi's reply to my vote did not alleviate my suspicions of her thus my response.

I'm always sincere :)

@everyone, we are once again headed for a last minute rushed lynch unless we get off our collective asses and start placing some votes. As of right now 6 players have votes on them, and there's not going to be a lynch if that persists. The one thing I was hoping would not happen did, the weekend has sapped the life out of people participating :(
I've been thinking about this all night...after that ridiculous new soft claim...

Unvote Bookwyrm
Vote Yogsloth

Sorry you drew scum in your first game back. I was going to give you a free pass today, given your recent absence, but this smells too much like the "Innocent Child" you from last year's Prelim game.

I just don't see anything "town" about yourplay at all. Usually there are wisps of it mixed in with the insanity. And before someone asks, I find the "Lift is Town" comment as a throwaway. It's poorly thought out, comes off as "playacting town" to me.
trentonlf: @everyone, we are once again headed for a last minute rushed lynch unless we get off our collective asses and start placing some votes. As of right now 6 players have votes on them, and there's not going to be a lynch if that persists. The one thing I was hoping would not happen did, the weekend has sapped the life out of people participating :(
And this concern of yours is precisely why you alone vote cristigale, while going back and forth on believing and not believing her being scum. But you don't consider anyone else.
Dessimu: And this concern of yours is precisely why you alone vote cristigale, while going back and forth on believing and not believing her being scum. But you don't consider anyone else.
I'll refer you back to my Post 163 to help alleviate your confusion as to whether I suspect anyone else. But please do tell me exactly what makes cristi town at this point? Why should I not suspect her?
trentonlf: I'll refer you back to my Post 163 to help alleviate your confusion as to whether I suspect anyone else. But please do tell me exactly what makes cristi town at this point? Why should I not suspect her?
Thanks for referring. But understand this: you say, day may end in no lynch and you don't like it. You vote cristigale, alone. So, normal course of action from your side would be to convince others of cristigale's scummyness if you see it or do something about another one of your suspects. Otherwise, you contribute towards No-Lynch ending.
Dessimu: Thanks for referring. But understand this: you say, day may end in no lynch and you don't like it. You vote cristigale, alone. So, normal course of action from your side would be to convince others of cristigale's scummyness if you see it or do something about another one of your suspects. Otherwise, you contribute towards No-Lynch ending.
Just for you I will change it then

Unvote cristigale
Vote Dessimu

better?
trentonlf: better?
To some degree I guess :P
trentonlf: Now why would I blurt out what I am looking for in someone that I feel would make them look more town than scum? Cristi's reply to my vote did not alleviate my suspicions of her thus my response. [...]
Yeah, I gave it more thought and wanted to post a "on second thought, don't answer that" before you came online, but Sunday lunch + coffee after with family and friends took longer than expected.

trentonlf: [...] I'm always sincere :) [...](
*points at game #46*

Right. Always.

trentonlf: [...] @everyone, we are once again headed for a last minute rushed lynch unless we get off our collective asses and start placing some votes. As of right now 6 players have votes on them, and there's not going to be a lynch if that persists. The one thing I was hoping would not happen did, the weekend has sapped the life out of people participating :(
*checks D1 Countdown*

We have over 40hrs, why so anxious?

trentonlf: Just for you I will change it then

Unvote cristigale
Vote Dessimu

better?
Reason(s)? And do you intend to keep hoping from player to player giving no reason(s) until it's lynch time?

Dessimu: And this concern of yours is precisely why you alone vote cristigale, while going back and forth on believing and not believing her being scum. But you don't consider anyone else.
Well, while you didn't express any similar concern(s), you're the only one left voting Bookwyrm627, so there's that.

Now, if you'd all excuse me, all this talk about doughnuts got me into some baking mood. See you later.
HypersomniacLive: Well, while you didn't express any similar concern(s), you're the only one left voting Bookwyrm627, so there's that.
I wait for Yogsloth
Lifthrasil: [...] You're free to expect whatever you want. [...]
HypersomniacLive: But you're not going to address them? Why so dismissive, if not outright a tad hostile?
Hostile no. Dismissive, yes. I don't see the point in continuing this discussion. I think I have explained my motivation why I acted like I did with respect to Bookwyrm and Yogs. Yet you keep on pointlessly harping on it. I don't really understand why you insist on making something out of nothing, but I can't stop you from doint so. No matter what I write, you will find something to argue about if you try hard enough. The only remaining question is: WHY do you try so hard to get stuck on an early, minor detail. Are you actually convinced that I'm scum for some reason and are therefore looking for a way to lynch me? Or do you know that I'm town and are looking for a way to get me mislynched and you thought: "Hey, harping on and on over minor things was a great way to get Lift lynched last game. Let's try that again. He'll react in a similar way and I can use that to get him mislynched." - but the good thing is: if you succeed to get me mislynched, the others will take very intensive look at you Tomorrow since you will have been one of the driving factors behind that mislynch.
Or in other words: you look quite scummy to me at the moment. As does medamiedo, who still didn't give any reason for her vote.

But I'm not going to vote for one of you two at the moment because Yogs outdid himself . I really don't know why he would write another claim. And this new one is hardly soft. Unless his plan was to turn his yogginess up to 11 so that the majority will think: "Aaah, no. Yogs wouldn't act so stupid if he were scum. He wouldn't want to draw attention to himself." ... But I do think he would. Of course there is WIFOM involved but I think Yogs is throwing up a screen of nonsense behind which to hide. So my vote stays on him for the moment.
HypersomniacLive: Is this a serious vote? The comment reads like an attempt to make it look like it's not, but if it is, what reason(s) for?
As serious as I can get this early into a GOG Mafia game. I do enjoy the open setup though - it's refreshing.

Dessimu feels a bit forced to me in the way he's approached his top three scum list - it's all the low-hanging fruit in one basket.

Lifthrasil: . Of course there is WIFOM involved but I think Yogs is throwing up a screen of nonsense behind which to hide. So my vote stays on him for the moment.
ATTA BOY TOWN LIFT
yogsloth: Dessimu feels a bit forced to me in the way he's approached his top three scum list - it's all the low-hanging fruit in one basket.
"Low hanging fruit" doesn't necessarily mean I am wrong. Just as well, you could be out of your peak mafia performance.