It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I looked up blue waffles once when someone mentioned it, never doing that again.
You know who I roleblocked last night?

Vote JMich
yogsloth: Too far; too far.

Boooooo.
Vitek: Hey, don't blame me.

Watcher sees many thing and not everything he likes but he must report it nonetheless.
Who did you watch last night?
trentonlf: Who did you watch last night?
Author of the post above yours.

It was uneventful night but flub was kind enough to tell me I heard him jacking off in his room.
Vitek: Author of the post above yours.

It was uneventful night but flub was kind enough to tell me I heard him jacking off in his room.
That's who I would have watched too.

So Hijack either blocked scum or scum decided not to do anything last night. I am going to go with Hijack blocked scum

Vote JMich
Vitek: Author of the post above yours.

He is a generous mod.
I'm definitely suspicious of JMich now, but I'll hold off on voting until I've got some sleep.
So that's why my stall door was locked.

I bid for cop and I did get the role.
My N0 investigation was Vitek, since I'm always bashing heads with him. He returned a town result.
My N1 investigation was HijacK, since I wasn't sure if the day vig meant town getting lucky or two mafia teams. He also returned a town result.
N2 I got blocked.
What are people's thoughts on JMich's claim?

Hijack has claimed to have blocked JMich and there was no night kill, so to me the scenarios are

1. JMich is really scum and could not do anything last night
2. JMich is really town as he claims and scum decided not to do a kill last night to cause confusion since Hijack made it clear he was going to do something.
3. Hijack is scum trying to frame JMich

3 I find unlikely. I think we have one scum team and that would mean Hijack would have had to killed his teammate to get town cred on Day 1 and hope he was not investigated or watched the rest of the game, not a likely scenario.

1 and 2 both are very plausible, but I think 1 is probably the case. I think we have one scum left (3.5 scum is 25% so 4 would be the most I could see for balance) and it would be a risky play for scum not to do a NK with so many players still in the game. So scum being blocked from doing a NK makes the most sense to me.

Thoughts?
Key is in JMich investigation of hijack, but am on mobile now and this is major pain. Don't want to vote JMich yet and will explain why when I have time later this afternoon.
trentonlf: What are people's thoughts on JMich's claim?

Hijack has claimed to have blocked JMich and there was no night kill, so to me the scenarios are

1. JMich is really scum and could not do anything last night
2. JMich is really town as he claims and scum decided not to do a kill last night to cause confusion since Hijack made it clear he was going to do something.
3. Hijack is scum trying to frame JMich

3 I find unlikely. I think we have one scum team and that would mean Hijack would have had to killed his teammate to get town cred on Day 1 and hope he was not investigated or watched the rest of the game, not a likely scenario.

1 and 2 both are very plausible, but I think 1 is probably the case. I think we have one scum left (3.5 scum is 25% so 4 would be the most I could see for balance) and it would be a risky play for scum not to do a NK with so many players still in the game. So scum being blocked from doing a NK makes the most sense to me.

Thoughts?
I agree that 3 is highly unlikely. Daykilling your scum buddy just for Town cred seems downright dumb.

2 I also find unlikely. Certainly, yogsloth has passed up on nightkills in the past to great effect, but it also seems like a rather foolish choice, given how many people are close to being confirmed Town.

Therefore, I think JMich most likely scum, and I see no better target at present.
If JMich is Town after all, then we have his reads for the first two nights and we're in a much better position to hit scum.

yogsloth: Key is in JMich investigation of hijack, but am on mobile now and this is major pain. Don't want to vote JMich yet and will explain why when I have time later this afternoon.
I don't see what you're getting at.

If JMich is scum, then claiming to have copped HijacK as scum is only going to get JMich lynched faster. Therefore copping HijacK as Town is expected.
If JMich is Town, then copping HijacK as Town will help us going into the endgame, since we've got two confirmed Town from our dear departed cop.

This is the best move I see at present.

Vote JMich

Vote JMich

Vote JMich
trentonlf: Thoughts?
3 is impossible. I am sane, as per flub's role posts in the sign up thread, and I did investigate HijacK as town.

And let me give you a 4th option. Cult.
trentonlf: Thoughts?
JMich: 3 is impossible. I am sane, as per flub's role posts in the sign up thread, and I did investigate HijacK as town.

And let me give you a 4th option. Cult.
That is true, if you are town Hijack has to be town and 3 could not be a possible scenario. Why do you think there was no NK last night?
trentonlf: Why do you think there was no NK last night?
Because of a horrible human person.
trentonlf: Why do you think there was no NK last night?
JMich: Because of a horrible human person.
So you think there's a cult then? Who do you suspect?
If there is a cult what can we do?