It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: What is your stance on buying such used or going "another seabound route" for such games when such happens? Mine is i'm ok with such for the most part.
Buying used I don't think is a possibility in the current world so I don't consider that at all.
I would prefer not to resort to such waterfaring ventures (I wouldn't be on Gog otherwise), but I wouldn't lose any sleep about it if I suddenly decided it was the way to go. It's all hypothetical anyway because I bought it on a Humble bundle ages ago.
Thankfully, when I did buy it I already knew what to expect from PF and I moved the money sliders accordingly: extra for devs of other games in the same bundle and zero to him.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by joppo
low rated
joppo: Buying used I don't think is a possibility in the current world so I don't consider that at all.
I would prefer not to resort to such waterfaring ventures (I wouldn't be on Gog otherwise), but I wouldn't lose any sleep about it if I suddenly decided it was the way to go. It's all hypothetical anyway because I bought it on a Humble bundle ages ago.
Thankfully, when I did buy it I already knew what to expect from PF and I moved the money sliders accordingly: extra for devs of other games in the same bundle and zero to him.
Ok then...sounds reasonable/good.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Speaking of Zoe, wouldn't you agree that the over-the-top melodramatic phrase "GamerGate has destroyed lives" is all the more laughable in hindsight, considering how Zoe has since driven one of her exes into actually offing himself?
Elmofongo: Why has this topic risen from the grave again?
Please calm your titties. lol

ReynardFox: About the same odds as a blue checkmark on twitter not being offended by a differing opinion.
GameRager: Many of them get offended at so many things(including gaming stuff) one can set their watch by how often it happens.

====================

fronzelneekburm: Putting women and minorities on the same level as games journalists might just about be the worst hate crime of them all. For shame,VG24/7! For shame!
GameRager: I know, right?
=========================

richlind33: Those beta-male game shills use them as human shields.

Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money again! lol
GameRager: Corrected but otherwise you were spot on. :)
I had a fling with a narcissist once. It was horrible, in spite of the fact that she was physically beautiful. Never again! Never ever ever!!! lol
Post edited November 07, 2019 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money! lol
fronzelneekburm: Speaking of Zoe, wouldn't you agree that the over-the-top melodramatic phrase "GamerGate has destroyed lives" is all the more laughable in hindsight, considering how Zoe has since driven one of her exes into actually offing himself?
You're asking the wrong person because I find everything laughable these days. o.O
I found it odd that a game removed from the store was still being advertised while installing a game that was released a year after said removal. Though I have no idea how that sparked the current conversation that's going on.
GameRager: Because she's always doing something stupid and this thread is somewhat related?
meh

bored feminists always need to screetch about something, especially if they can pretend being the victim of the eeevil misognystic mens
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Zetikla
GameRager: What is your stance on buying such used or going "another seabound route" for such games when such happens? Mine is i'm ok with such for the most part.
I guess it is a similar situation with the Grimoire game, with the author being a manbaby who goes off the rails.

Except in this case, Fez is technically a better game.

Personally, I'd never pirate an indie game. Last one I did was Spiderweb's Geneforge, back in the early 2000s, and I paid for it many times over since then.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by babark
babark: Personally, I'd never pirate an indie game. Last one I did was Spiderweb's Geneforge, back in the early 2000s, and I paid for it many times over since then.
I did as well back when I was a teen and very poor. Now I can afford some games so I have bought those games on steam, here, etc....it is only fair to support such a good dev(iirc it's one man doing all the major work). :)