It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ReynardFox: Boy did YOU miss a shitstorm.

Here's a breakdown.
"“GamerG*te has destroyed lives, and we’re very disappointed that GOG has furthered the divide between those who cover games and a vocal minority that hate games journalists, women, and minorities."

" “It could be that GOG didn’t know the significance of the dates on the headstone, but until we know the company is taking proper action to find out how this happened, we are pulling support.”"

*Pic related*
================================

fronzelneekburm: FEZ being back here largely hinges on Phil Fish having to start not acting like a total shithead. What are the odds of that happening?
One has better odds being abducted by aliens(the space kind not the other kind).
Attachments:
vg24-7.jpg (87 Kb)
Post edited November 07, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: One has better odds being abducted by aliens(the space kind not the other kind).
About the same odds as a blue checkmark on twitter not being offended by a differing opinion.
low rated
GameRager: a vocal minority that hate games journalists, women, and minorities
Putting women and minorities on the same level as gaemes jornlolists might just about be the worst hate crime of them all. For shame,VG24/7! For shame!
Post edited November 07, 2019 by fronzelneekburm
low rated
GameRager: a vocal minority that hate games journalists, women, and minorities
fronzelneekburm: Putting women and minorities on the same level as gaemes jornlolists might just about be the worst hate crime of them all. For shame,VG24/7! For shame!
Those beta-male game shills use them as human shields.

Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money! lol
Post edited November 07, 2019 by richlind33
toxicTom: That's probably the spark of hope it'll be back....
fronzelneekburm: Uhhh, nope. It just means that gog won't upload new installers every time a game that's advertised during the installation gets pulled (and thank God for that, imagine the chaos if they did...).
I guess, the point was, that FEZ left July 2018, but Trine 4 was released in Oct 2019
At the time the first Trine 4 installer was released, FEZ was already gone for 1+ year. There would be no need to "update" existing installer, because the FEZ-adveritsment shouldnt be in the very first installer.
^ ^
Good point. I tend to not look at those ads as they are usually totally outdated.
low rated
ReynardFox: About the same odds as a blue checkmark on twitter not being offended by a differing opinion.
Many of them get offended at so many things(including gaming stuff) one can set their watch by how often it happens.

====================

fronzelneekburm: Putting women and minorities on the same level as games journalists might just about be the worst hate crime of them all. For shame,VG24/7! For shame!
I know, right?
=========================

richlind33: Those beta-male game shills use them as human shields.

Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money again! lol
Corrected but otherwise you were spot on. :)
Post edited November 07, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Who cares if FEZ comes back Phil Fish is so full of himself getting triggered by 1 tweet by a GOG staff member and he goes crying about it and acts like it's the end of the world while all that ended was his career and he most likely was short on attention at that moment.
Agreed. Fez could come back and I don't think I would ever spend a cent on it, because I prefer not to encourage manchilds throwing hissy fits. Phil Fish can do whatever he wants with his game, but since he's so intent on defending a bunch of lying game journalists pretending to be persecuted paragons of virtue I'll also whatever I want with my money. And for now it means not giving him any, ever.
low rated
joppo: Agreed. Fez could come back and I don't think I would ever spend a cent on it, because I prefer not to encourage manchilds throwing hissy fits. Phil Fish can do whatever he wants with his game, but since he's so intent on defending a bunch of lying game journalists pretending to be persecuted paragons of virtue I'll also whatever I want with my money. And for now it means not giving him any, ever.
What is your stance on buying such used or going "another seabound route" for such games when such happens? Mine is i'm ok with such for the most part.
low rated
richlind33: Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money! lol
Speaking of Zoe, wouldn't you agree that the over-the-top melodramatic phrase "GamerGate has destroyed lives" is all the more laughable in hindsight, considering how Zoe has since driven one of her exes into actually offing himself?
richlind33: Their worst fear is Zoey Quinn running out of money! lol
fronzelneekburm: Speaking of Zoe, wouldn't you agree that the over-the-top melodramatic phrase "GamerGate has destroyed lives" is all the more laughable in hindsight, considering how Zoe has since driven one of her exes into actually offing himself?
Why has this topic risen from the grave again?
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Speaking of Zoe, wouldn't you agree that the over-the-top melodramatic phrase "GamerGate has destroyed lives" is all the more laughable in hindsight, considering how Zoe has since driven one of her exes into actually offing himself?
Elmofongo: Why has this topic risen from the grave again?
It is tangentially related to the FEZ removal. The Fishman removed the game from gog after Zoe cried about muh PTSD because of Linko's Postal tweet. Feel free to draw your own conclusions, but that was the sequence of events.

In any case, I'm not going to tread this out too much. I already made my main point: I don't think it will be back. mw.834515 made an interesting observation that it was advertised in a recent installer, but I honestly think that was negligence on gog's part rather than a subtle hint that this game will be back.
Post edited November 07, 2019 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: It is tangentially related to the FEZ removal. The Fishman removed the game from gog after Zoe cried about muh PTSD because of Linko's Postal tweet. Feel free to draw your own conclusions, but that was the sequence of events.

In any case, I'm not going to tread this out too much. I already made my main point: I don't think it will be back.
FEZ merely ripped off Super Paper Mario's 2D to 3D gimmick anyway.
low rated
Because she's always doing something stupid and this thread is somewhat related?