It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demon's Tilt (current freebie) is giving a seizure warning when you first launch it. These things really need to be on the store pages, not just after you downloaded and launch the game. Anyway I didn't look into this one too deeply for that reason as I won't be able to play this game, but it does look like it has DRM as the title screen gave me a message about connecting to EGS.
LordCephy: Demon's Tilt (current freebie) is giving a seizure warning when you first launch it. These things really need to be on the store pages, not just after you downloaded and launch the game. Anyway I didn't look into this one too deeply for that reason as I won't be able to play this game, but it does look like it has DRM as the title screen gave me a message about connecting to EGS.
can confirm this, it' needs launcher/authentication.
tried also different parameters but nothing worked.
yep, I have renamed the client and after that the game will not launch anymore. Also at launch it says something like connecting to EGS.
Anyone planning on upgrading to the Death Stranding Director's Cut that came out today? I know the original game is DRM-free on Epic; I would love to see the Director's Cut get the same treatment.
@pedrovay2003
Yeah, will try it later. Fortunately I've backed up the original version, since the DC replaces the original in all stores.

Some additonal findings regarding Predator: Hunting Grounds in offline mode.
-you can play the tutorial and (very limited) private matches with pretty dumb bots
-you can't progress and can't unlock anything
-you must start the game via EACLauncher.exe (Easy Anti Cheat); you can't play anything by running via main binary SpaceFish.exe
-settings aren't saved after game quits
-it does work with windows7

Can't recommend this game for anyone, who only wants to play this in single player mode.
russellskanne: @pedrovay2003
Yeah, will try it later. Fortunately I've backed up the original version, since the DC replaces the original in all stores.
Oh, wow, I didn't realize that the original version was completely gone now. I'm glad I backed up my original EGS version, too, just in case.

Anyway, I appreciate your willingness to check and report back. I've already gotten the upgrade on Steam, but I'd double-dip another $10 for a DRM-free copy through Epic. (Too bad it's probably not coming to GOG.)
I'm glad to report that Death Stranding Director's Cut works without the epic launcher, just like the original version.

Btw, the original version doesn't get replaced in your game library.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by russellskanne
russellskanne: I'm glad to report that Death Stranding Director's Cut works without the epic launcher, just like the original version.

Btw, the original version doesn't get replaced in your game library.
Holy crap, excellent, thank you for confirming! I just upgraded, and I'm downloading a backup copy now.
City of Brass - Free until April 7
This appears to work without DRM based on a quick check of copying the game's folder to my downloads folder, uninstalling from Epic then closing the launcher before trying to run the game. I got as far as where the tutorial mode was going to teach me to play the game then exited out.
LordCephy: City of Brass - Free until April 7
This appears to work without DRM based on a quick check of copying the game's folder to my downloads folder, uninstalling from Epic then closing the launcher before trying to run the game. I got as far as where the tutorial mode was going to teach me to play the game then exited out.
It's already listed. It's been free once before.

Total War: WARHAMMER requires Epic launcher to run.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by (ø,ø)
LordCephy: City of Brass - Free until April 7
(ø,ø): It's already listed. It's been free once before.

Eeeep. I must be blind today as I didn't see it on the list. Thank you very much for letting me know about Total War, so I won't waste my time trying to download and backup that one.
(ø,ø): Total War: WARHAMMER requires Epic launcher to run.
shame, cuz there seem to be some free dlc for that game as well.
(ø,ø): It's already listed. It's been free once before.

LordCephy: Eeeep. I must be blind today as I didn't see it on the list. Thank you very much for letting me know about Total War, so I won't waste my time trying to download and backup that one.
No problem :)
(ø,ø): Total War: WARHAMMER requires Epic launcher to run.
de_v1to: shame, cuz there seem to be some free dlc for that game as well.
Yeah, was looking forward to trying this one, but I'm only interested in the single-player campaign and can't be bothered to play single-player through online launcher.
Post edited April 02, 2022 by (ø,ø)
Total War: Warhammer requiring the Epic client isn't a surprise, seeing as how it still has Denuvo, despite two more full games coming out after it. SEGA used to be so good.