It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shmacky-McNuts: I was not actually. I was randomly reading a handful of how to messages and wondering where the logic went in trying to get the drm out of the way. I think if I were to try and justify it, I'd say the effort was more entertaining than the game in question. But I am not that bored. So its still kinda nuts.
If you meant that you was wondering where the logic went in trying to get the drm out of multi-player games I would understand your complaint but most games listed here are single player games and some of those multiplayer games as mentioned by russelkanne can also be played in single player mode as well.
while True: learn() can be launched directly from executable.
Anyone tried Solar Ash? :)
Halcyon 6 works without the launcher.
(Tested on Windows without the DLC)
Wowfunhappy: Anyone tried Solar Ash? :)
If it has been tested and posted in this thread you'll find it in AB2012's list from the first post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16BjnaBO40vkt6kFVl0QWMWVh86UFnr-j_yWhQbASJ58/edit#gid=0

You could also look it up at https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home in case anyone else has tested it too :)
"Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans" works offline without the client and parameters are not necessary.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice

Runs and saves without the Epic launcher present and no parameters required. Pops up a webpage to connect to the Epic Games account, but also not required to accept.
Cave Story's Secret Santa can be launched directly from executable.
Bad news, i just noticed that the current version of AER Memories of Old no longer runs DRM-free. I've tried variations of command-line arguments, renaming the EOSSDK files, etc... The game just either insta-closes on launch or just gets stuck on the initial loading screen.
Also, if I launch the game on an opened firewall it opens the web browser to the EGS.
Acidule: Bad news, i just noticed that the current version of AER Memories of Old no longer runs DRM-free. I've tried variations of command-line arguments, renaming the EOSSDK files, etc... The game just either insta-closes on launch or just gets stuck on the initial loading screen.
Also, if I launch the game on an opened firewall it opens the web browser to the EGS.
Can confirm this. Not only does it require the launcher now, you also have to allow it to use your username, language preferences and linked accounts.

That's a good reminder to always download and backup Epic games as soon as possible. Thank you, Acidule.

Would be nice if it went the other way too. If some of the games requiring the launcher today would be DRM-free in the future, but it's not very likely.
In a similar vein, can anyone confirm that Disco Elysium: The Final Cut still works as previously outlined?

I've tried nearly everything I can think of, but it seems to stop at the loading screen. Black screen, disk activity... Nothing else.
Okay, so, the question that I think we all have on our minds: Is anyone picking up the Final Fantasy VII Remake? It doesn't have Denuvo, but I'm dying to know if it's DRM-free.
Acidule: Bad news, i just noticed that the current version of AER Memories of Old no longer runs DRM-free. I've tried variations of command-line arguments, renaming the EOSSDK files, etc... The game just either insta-closes on launch or just gets stuck on the initial loading screen.
(ø,ø): Can confirm this. Not only does it require the launcher now, you also have to allow it to use your username, language preferences and linked accounts.

That's a good reminder to always download and backup Epic games as soon as possible. Thank you, Acidule.

Would be nice if it went the other way too. If some of the games requiring the launcher today would be DRM-free in the future, but it's not very likely.
Which brings me to another question: Is there even a way to find out if a game got updated on Epic without downloading and comparing files?
pedrovay2003: Okay, so, the question that I think we all have on our minds: Is anyone picking up the Final Fantasy VII Remake? It doesn't have Denuvo, but I'm dying to know if it's DRM-free.
If I ever plan on buying a $80 game, please shoot me ;)
Can't help you with your question though.
pedrovay2003: Okay, so, the question that I think we all have on our minds: Is anyone picking up the Final Fantasy VII Remake? It doesn't have Denuvo, but I'm dying to know if it's DRM-free.
MarkoH01: If I ever plan on buying a $80 game, please shoot me ;)
Can't help you with your question though.
Question from a noob with limited knowledge on DRM.

I know with Steam, if you get a DRM game and the steam store closes down in the future, the devs or mod community need to develop a patch to "remove" the DRM or the game won't be playable without Steam launcher.

What about games from Epic? There seem to be two major kinds of DRM: requiring the Epic launcher or always online. Saw that that the Kingdom Hearts series has always online DRM and wouldnt be surprised if FF7 remake had similar levels of DRM.