It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. So the coupons apply even to purchases like the season pass?
Exceed20XX: Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. So the coupons apply even to purchases like the season pass?
For every purchase >14,99 Euro (sorry, don't have the american equivalent at hand) you can use your voucher and you will get another 10 Euro voucher. Basically this means every game >14,99 Euro is 10 Euro off. I am not sure if this would still work if you buy game AND season pass in one go (I guess it will reduce the 10 Euro only once in that case).
Post edited May 28, 2020 by MarkoH01
Exceed20XX: Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. So the coupons apply even to purchases like the season pass?
More info here on that - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

There's a section about ADD-ONS in above-said link, which is the section to read.

$10 coupons work on items priced over $14.99 that are tagged with the "ADD-ON" tag on its DLC section on the Epic Store.
This can include Expansions, DLC's, Season Passes, etc etc.

Coupons do not work on IN-GAME PURCHASES like Fortnite has.
Honestly i'm curious and if anyone have bought Metro Exodus on Epic Store, is it DRM free now when it's on GOG ? or integrated into the Epic Client.
ChrisGamer300: Honestly i'm curious and if anyone have bought Metro Exodus on Epic Store, is it DRM free now when it's on GOG ? or integrated into the Epic Client.
I would also love to know this!
MysterD: More info here on that - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

There's a section about ADD-ONS in above-said link, which is the section to read.

$10 coupons work on items priced over $14.99 that are tagged with the "ADD-ON" tag on its DLC section on the Epic Store.

Unfortunately though it does not state if you will get multiple $10 discounts when buying multiple games >$14.99 in one purchase. I did not try this myself and used the safe route: buy control, pay, buy the season pass, pay ... worked.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by MarkoH01
MysterD: More info here on that - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

MarkoH01: Unfortunately though it does not state if you will get multiple $10 discounts when buying multiple games >$14.99 in one purchase. I did not try this myself and used the safe route: buy control, pay, buy the season pass, pay ... worked.
I think if you buy something $14.99 or above and it is one package, you only get $10 off the package.

Meaning, like you said, you'd have to buy all the pieces separate to be safe - i.e. buy control alone, pay with discount, buy pass, pay with discount, good to go.

It would be nice if Epic Store got a Shopping Cart where you can toss multiple games, add-ons, etc into.
MysterD: It would be nice if Epic Store got a Shopping Cart where you can toss multiple games, add-ons, etc into.
Oh, they don't even have a cart? Did not realize this :)
So in this case it's already technically impossible to buy multiple items at once so the question how the discount works does not need to be asked in the first place.
MarkoH01: Oh, they don't even have a cart? Did not realize this :)
So in this case it's already technically impossible to buy multiple items at once so the question how the discount works does not need to be asked in the first place.
Oh wow, they still haven't got a shopping cart? That's... a little disturbing.
The, this week free on EGS, game Overcooked is DRM free, just like it was on Steam.
Tested in win10 64 bit.

- Nevermind it's already on the list.
For some f* up reason ctrl-f doesn't work in that sheet.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by twifight
twifight: For some f* up reason ctrl-f doesn't work in that sheet.
Use CRTL+H instead.
MarkoH01: Oh, they don't even have a cart? Did not realize this :)
Braggadar: Oh wow, they still haven't got a shopping cart? That's... a little disturbing.
Nope, they don't have a digital shopping cart...yet.

You know, you'd think when Epic has a big sale like this, they'll let me toss multiple games into a big old digital shopping cart...and actually want me to buy as much as I can in one big haul, you know? ;)
Post edited June 05, 2020 by MysterD
I see Messenger is in the latest Humble Choice [Steam key].

So, my question, since Messenger was an Epic Freebie....
Is Messenger on Epic actually DRM-FREE? Or not?
Post edited June 05, 2020 by MysterD
Braggadar: Oh wow, they still haven't got a shopping cart? That's... a little disturbing.
MysterD: Nope, they don't have a digital shopping cart...yet.

You know, you'd think when Epic has a big sale like this, they'll let me toss multiple games into a big old digital shopping cart...and actually want me to buy as much as I can in one big haul, you know? ;)
Not for games, but Epic's Marketplace has one.
MysterD: I see Messenger is in the latest Humble Choice [Steam key].

So, my question, since Messenger was an Epic Freebie....
Is Messenger on Epic actually DRM-FREE? Or not?
*ahem* https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Messenger

Not to mention it's already in the chart.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by TurdFerguson87
nvm
Post edited June 11, 2020 by Pyromancer138