It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[68 - Peloquin - Dwarven Thief] [Northern Main Tunnel]

That trapdoor is just within reach. I wonder if there's anything of great importance below the deck? BJ and his zombies have not been hostile to me. Must be because I did not attack anyone. I witness BJ lifting Siegfried off the ground and threatening him to a one-way trip to the bottom of the sea. I use this distraction to inspect the trapdoor for any traps and disarm if any. I am ready to use my Lighthammer if I need to shove a zombie aside, should one throw itself on me, but I will not attack and kill, as not to anger BJ. I open the trapdoor and take a good look to see if it is safe to climb below. If BJ notices what I am doing, I will simply tell him: "Ye wants t' sail yer ship out o' here? Thar might be somethin' below deck that needs repairin'!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++
High constitution. Leather armour.
1 x cure poison potion. 1 x heal potion.
Lockpicks. Trap disarm kit. Rope.
Ring of free movement - this ring means traps and spells to ensnare me will not work.
Shortbow and quiver of enchanted arrows (paralyze).
Lucky dagger. Light hammer.
I WALKED AROUND AND YELLED

hams the human walmart greeter
Rizzleskiff continues hovering northward, still wearing her cloak of mirror images, and not keeping an eye on the large thing under the water.
( Oh, I'm sad that there's a turn limit now, even if it's understandable.
Also, damn, I wish I could have joined that cool boss fight with the Hags )

Loradan agreed for a pacific resolution with the captain, but demanded some information and a clear agreement:
- he and the rest of the party would have to remain alive, unharmed, and free, during and after the travel.
- they also needed a passage to a safe port, because they all wanted to get back to their own lands.
- he finally asked why the captain never managed to kill the Kraken with his magic. How many attempt did he make, and why did they fail?

The mage wasn't obviously going to blindly trust the word of an evil entity, but that ship seemed the only possible escape from that place at the moment. He wished the group could have just sailed the boat themselves, but removing that magical creature and its crew could have become problematic.

For a moment his thoughts went to Roosevelt, Tanea and Benki..
After the portal vanished, finding them again in such dangerous maze would have been difficult, if not impossible.
And the penguin wouldn't certainly have waited for them.
Loradan just hoped they managed to survive..
Post edited November 19, 2019 by phaolo
[56 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior] [Northern Side Tunnel]

After seeing Hummer being freed, I decide to approach to the trap door and decide what to do
Probably going in, is not such a bad idea... somehow I was convinced by the words of the illithid..
Hooyaah: Seeing that he is in to condition to be ambulatory, I go over and pick up Danric, the human paladin, in a soldier carry and head for the main tunnel.
- Stephareth, Human Necromancer
BenKii: (Isn't Danric fully healed? I don't think he needs a soldier carry. However, Squee was also hurt but didn't receive any healing love.)
(Northern Side Tunnel)

Danric was groggy and in no condition to go anywhere quickly, so I am in the process of helping escape this vile place!

- Stephareth, Human Necromancer
Current Situation:

Area where a pirate ship is docked:
Captain BJGamer and an insurmountable number of undead pirates are in this area. Many are engaged in battle with the undead crew. Peloquin finds a secret trapdoor in this area and edges closer to it. BJ lifts Siegfried off the ground and yells to all in range, "Stop now! Look what ye have done to me crew? Tis no way I be having enough sailors to get past the Kraken now!"
"You lilly-livered landlubbers be having two choices! Ye either help me sail outta here or ye be taking a one way trip to Davy Jones locker right here an now!"
BJ lifts Siegfried to eye level "What be ye answer?"
(I really think you guys aren't supposed to fight them. Just my opinion.)

On BJ's Ship:
Loradan levitates behind the mast and rises a further metre. Gilius is on board as well wondering what to do with a burning ship.

Further North over the water:
Rizzleskiff levitates over the water looking for a way out. A large shape appears to be following him. Could it be... The Kraken!?

Back in the Side Tunnel:
The Illithid is dead but the traitorous Drow got away. Hummer has been untied and Danric has been healed. Squee still aches though. There are 2 ways to go from here. The trapdoor that was recently revealed or further down the tunnel where the Drow retreated to.

Current Actions Summary

Main Tunnel:

51 - kusumahendra - Henz - Elf Thief
I'll hide and wait till its clear it we are going to fight these zombies or fight Kraken with them

63 - Genocide2099 - Fish - Half Orc Berserker
Shaking my head to clear the cobwebs, I'll keep on attacking any nearby hostile until someone from the party manages to calm me down. Any hostile action against me will get to know my axe real well.

57 - ConsulCaesar - Siegfried - Human Paladin -- ( Protection from Elements )
I rise my voice and reply to BJ:
"It seems the end of the world is upon us. Sea Bird, it's time to reach an agreement. But good faith goes both ways -you'd better stop taking life off my comrades if we're going to cooperate. As long as all hostilities cease upon our groups, my sword will be another loyal force against the monster. Tell me about this Kraken and how we can help you defeat. I, and all of those who choose to follow this one last adventure, will join your expedition and face the beast. In exchange I only ask for safe passage out of this godforsaken cavern, and may we never cross our paths again".

65 - RWarehall - Grom Grombly - Half-Orc Shaman
I'll yell, "Let's make it clear...no one gets turned into a zombie to join his crew either. If we help, it's as our living selves."

68 - matterbandit - Peloquin - Dwarven Thief
That trapdoor is just within reach. I wonder if there's anything of great importance below the deck? BJ and his zombies have not been hostile to me. Must be because I did not attack anyone. I witness BJ lifting Siegfried off the ground and threatening him to a one-way trip to the bottom of the sea. I use this distraction to inspect the trapdoor for any traps and disarm if any. I am ready to use my Lighthammer if I need to shove a zombie aside, should one throw itself on me, but I will not attack and kill, as not to anger BJ. I open the trapdoor and take a good look to see if it is safe to climb below. If BJ notices what I am doing, I will simply tell him: "Ye wants t' sail yer ship out o' here? Thar might be somethin' below deck that needs repairin'!"

16 - misteryo - Rizzleskiff - Drow Shaman -- ( Cloak of Mirror Images, Levitate )
Rizzleskiff continues hovering northward, still wearing her cloak of mirror images, and not keeping an eye on the large thing under the water.

45 - phaolo - Loradan - Elven Mage -- ( Levitate, 2 Protection Spells )
Loradan agreed for a pacific resolution with the captain, but demanded some information and a clear agreement:
- he and the rest of the party would have to remain alive, unharmed, and free, during and after the travel.
- they also needed a passage to a safe port, because they all wanted to get back to their own lands.
- he finally asked why the captain never managed to kill the Kraken with his magic. How many attempt did he make, and why did they fail?

67 - Testor0 - Rufus - Human Cleric -- (Globe of Protection, Divine Retaliation )
Calling to the living beings present in the cavern, Rufus shouts "TIME T' SAIL COMPANIONS!".
Rufus saying to BJ: "I'll hav' anoth' mate to work"...
Rufus casts a Holy Guardian and immediatly indicates him to not attack BJ and his crew... well, only if they keep their pacifist behavior. Then Rufus asks the Guardian to help him.
Rufus looks what can be done to help BJ crew. Any anchor to lift? If it can't be lift Rufus would eventually break the anchor chain. Any sail to set? Any fire to extingish?

Side Tunnel:

34 - Hooyaah - Stefareth - Human Necromancer
Seeing that he is in to condition to be ambulatory, I go over and pick up Danric, the human paladin, in a soldier carry and head for the main tunnel. "There is only way out and this isn't it! Follow me and we may still have time to get out of here on that ship by helping that crazy pirate captain."

56 - Damon18 - Damon - Dwarf Warrior
After seeing Hummer being freed, I decide to approach to the trap door and decide what to do
Probably going in, is not such a bad idea... somehow I was convinced by the words of the illithid..

61 - greeklover - Vanathradil - Elf Mage -- ( Mirror Image, Invisibility )
After I untie Hummer, I drink a healing potion and rush to the trapdoor.
"HURRY UP FRIENDS! I'll take the risk and go down the trapdoor. Who's with me?"
If there is a ladder, I climb it down. If there isn't, I cast Levitate on me (I can only cast one since it requires concentration, and I lose my Invisibility of course) and I climb down with the help of the walls. In this case I also say
"Guys jump down! It isn't too high and you all have healing potions to use if you get injured."
After I land down, I drop concentration (takes no action) and this ends the Levitate spell.

1 - hummer010 - Hummer - Elven Ranger
Thank you very much for the needed rescue, I was in a bit of a ... bind. Let me grab my things, and we can be on our way. My things ... my things ... arghh, that vile drow and her slimy goblin sidekick took my things! I have ... nothing. Without some sort of a weapon, I'm more burden than useful. Does anyone have a spare bow or knife they could lend a disgraced elf?

10 - muddysneakers - Squee - Goblin Thief
Squee continues down the tunnel crawling along the ceiling. He keeps out of sight and scans for traps and secrets as he goes. He tries to listen for any sound of the duergar the Illithid mentioned.

Haven't taken turn yet:

Main Tunnel:
40 - Pouyou-pouyou - Gilius - Dwarven Druid -- ( Eagle Wings )
55 - direspirefirewire - StrangerDanger - Elven Ranger

Side Tunnel:
42 - Nadruk - Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
77 - RickyAndersen - Aurelia - Elf - Cleric -- (Globe of Protection)
21 - Aramandur - Danric the Exiled - Human Paladin
66 - Sir.Tomato - Tomato - Goblin Thief -- ( Divine Retaliation )
75 - VeTrack - Darci - Drow Cleric -- ( Globe of Protection, Divine Retaliation )
Post edited November 21, 2019 by BenKii
After I untie Hummer, I drink a healing potion and rush to the trapdoor.
"HURRY UP FRIENDS! I'll take the risk and go down the trapdoor. Who's with me?"
If there is a ladder, I climb it down. If there isn't, I cast Levitate on me (I can only cast one since it requires concentration, and I lose my Invisibility of course) and I climb down with the help of the walls. In this case I also say
"Guys jump down! It isn't too high and you all have healing potions to use if you get injured."
After I land down, I drop concentration (takes no action) and this ends the Levitate spell.

Vanathradil Elf Mage
Post edited November 20, 2019 by greeklover
1 - Hummer - Elven Ranger

greeklover: Hey Hummer, nice to have you back alive! It's me Vanathradil and Damon, I am invisible so you can't see me. Grab your things and come with us fas,t we need to escape as soon as possible. Leave the drow alone, they won't bother us , time is of the essence.
Thank you very much for the needed rescue, I was in a bit of a ... bind. Let me grab my things, and we can be on our way. My things ... my things ... arghh, that vile drow and her slimy goblin sidekick took my things! I have ... nothing. Without some sort of a weapon, I'm more burden than useful. Does anyone have a spare bow or knife they could lend a disgraced elf?
hummer010: 1 - Hummer - Elven Ranger

greeklover: Hey Hummer, nice to have you back alive! It's me Vanathradil and Damon, I am invisible so you can't see me. Grab your things and come with us fas,t we need to escape as soon as possible. Leave the drow alone, they won't bother us , time is of the essence.
hummer010: Thank you very much for the needed rescue, I was in a bit of a ... bind. Let me grab my things, and we can be on our way. My things ... my things ... arghh, that vile drow and her slimy goblin sidekick took my things! I have ... nothing. Without some sort of a weapon, I'm more burden than useful. Does anyone have a spare bow or knife they could lend a disgraced elf?
I only have a wand but I am sure Squee has more than enough shiny daggers so he could give you one

Vanathradil Elf Mage
I have tomorrow of work so all tunnels will be updated then.
67 - Rufus - Human Cleric

What is this bad feeling? A bigger threat than BJ... Is the cavern collapsing? Rufus thinks they need to go now!

Calling to the living beings present in the cavern, Rufus shouts "TIME T' SAIL COMPANIONS!".

Rufus saying to BJ: "I'll hav' anoth' mate to work"...
Rufus casts a Holy Guardian and immediatly indicates him to not attack BJ and his crew... well, only if they keep their pacifist behavior. Then Rufus asks the Guardian to help him.

Rufus looks what can be done to help BJ crew. Any anchor to lift? If it can't be lift Rufus would eventually break the anchor chain. Any sail to set? Any fire to extingish?
Post edited November 21, 2019 by Testor0
Squee continues down the tunnel crawling along the ceiling. He keeps out of sight and scans for traps and secrets as he goes. He tries to listen for any sound of the duergar the Illithid mentioned.

-Squee Goblin Thief
Action Summary Updated
[21 - Danric the Exiled - Human Paladin] [Northern Main Tunnel]

"Thank you so much for all your help, my dear friends. I think I felt the breath of death upon my neck."

"Vanathradil, please keep in mind this may not be our way out. Besides, there's still a matter of the ship and the undead pirates. Whatever we're going to do, we must raise our chances by sticking together."

"Hummer, until you have any means of defense, I will protect you with my life."

I stay close to Hammer, defending him if necessary.

If Squee is in my range, I cast heal on him.

- - -
Current equipment: plate armor, silver lined longsword, shield, amulet of repel arrows, 2x cure poison potion
Spells cast: 1x turn undead, 1x heal
Spells remaining: 1x heal, 3x turn undead, immunity to fear (passive)