It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Thank you, Doc0075, for the Best Forum Game Ever!!!
++ Thank you very much, had a lot fun.
Doc, you have shown us your class many times so far, and you are one of the most generous people who have ever been part of this forum.
But with the effort you have put into this forum game you have outdone yourself, really. A gargantuan effort worth of legends and I'm not exaggerating one bit!
The prizes you have promised to those of us who endured all the imaginary perils you have put against us are great, but the REAL prize was this whole experience.
I can't speak for the others who have probably done some pen&paper D&D in the past, but for me this was the first genuine experience of the sort. In fact, I haven't done this much role playing in my life if it hasn't involved playing a PC game, going to a Halloween party or sharing a bed with a women of playful nature.
For this, you have most sincere thanks!
About UK prices, can also just check Tiehichi's GOGDB.

And indeed, what Doc did here was mind-boggling once again. No words to do it justice...
Cavalary: About UK prices, can also just check Tiehichi's GOGDB.

And indeed, what Doc did here was mind-boggling once again. No words to do it justice...
I didn't suggest it, because the site doesn't seem to be up to date. The prices it displays are not the current winter sale prices.
high rated
In memorium of those we lost in the dungeon:

3 - arsalan12 - Arsalan - Elven Mage - DEAD
Was incinerated casting a fireball spell too close in proximity to a door in the Southern Tunnel.

12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger - DEAD
Valiantly died fighting off Orczilla's hordes of Orcs and Goblins in the Eastern Tunnel.

14 - BeatriceElysia - Lady Beatrice Eilonwy Giulietta Giselle - Elf Druid - DEAD
Clumsily slipped on a gore filled battlefield and fell to the ground. Her summoned Elemental also tripped on the gore and fell on top of her crushing her flat. Died in the Eastern Tunnel

19 - Catac1ysm - Catac1ysm - Dwarf Berserker - DEAD
Rushed through a warded door in the Northern Tunnel and was met with a crossbow bolt to the head exploding it like a melon.

20 - servobeupstry - Origi - Halfling Battlemage - DEAD
Curiosity of shiny red objects on the ceiling of the Western Tunnel killed the halfling. A pair of Nightmares tore her body in half.

26 - ciemnogrodzianin - Thulgrun the One-Eyed - Dwarven Warrior - DEAD
Died from friendly fire in the Southern Tunnel. A fellow adventurer, Thras, casted a lightning bolt at a Wight and the bolt continued through into Thulgrun's chest leaving behind a hole where his heart was.

30 - aRealCyborg - Kyp - Dwarf Ranger - DEAD
The Stocky Hag ripped off his head while he was taking a nap in the Southern Tunnel.

32 - KiNgBrAdLeY7 - Ioanna - Elf Paladin - DEAD
Death by suicide in the Northern Tunnel. Knealt down beside a bone knight and let it behead her.

33 - pkk234 - Cornholio - Goblin Berserker - DEAD
Struck down by Sword Spiders in the Eastern Tunnel.

36 - Lazarus_03 - Lazarus - Human Berserker - DEAD
Was helplessly unconscious when a Bone Knight punched its clawed fist through his head in the Northern Tunnel.

37 - Melvinica - OldNick - Drow Thief - DEAD
Joined Cap'n BJ's undead crew when he tried stealing his precious rum in the Northern tunnel. (it's not smart to steal an undead penguin pirate's rum)

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker - DEAD
Rolled a 4 and was unable to free himself from a spear stuck in his side. Was devoured by Doom Scarabs in the Eastern Tunnel.

47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric - DEAD
Killed by the Lich Tridris using Doom Scarabs in the Eastern Tunnel.

49 - nevarRed - Zazz - Goblin Berserker - DEAD
Was ripped in half by a Troll that rolled a perfect 24 in the Eastern Tunnel.

52 - RedFireGaming - Roark - Elven Druid - DEAD
Incinerated (correction -- Disintegrated) by the Beholder's Disintegration Ray in the Southern Tunnel.

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer - DEAD
A summoned boulder appeared over him and was dropped on him by an Ogre Mage in the Eastern Tunnel.

54 - Korotan - Karanos - Orc Cleric - DEAD
Devoured by the sword wielding Centipede in the Central Chamber.

64 - truhlik - Kubajz - Halfling Thief - DEAD
Had his brain eaten out by an Illithid in the Northern Tunnel.

71 - josh72718 - Gar Dragonlord of Vadenville - Elf Paladin - DEAD
Died from a Sword Spider in the Eastern Tunnel, but was miraculously resurrected by Franziskan only to be squashed seconds later by an Earth Elemental passing by.

73 - ww_gog - shamus - Drow Brigand - DEAD
Snapped in half and devoured by the Centipede in the Central Chamber.

The following are MIA adventurers forever lost to the dungeon:
7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
48 - babark - Babargh - Dwarven Cleric
72 - park_84 - Darrim - Dwarf Warrior
78 - CervelloYM - Cervello - Drow Battlemage
42 - Nadruk - Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
77 - RickyAndersen - Aurelia - Elf - Cleric
66 - Sir.Tomato - Tomato - Goblin Thief
75 - VeTrack - Darci - Drow Cleric
50 - mintee - Cirocco - Halfling Ranger (Thanks mrkgnao. Missed this one.)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by BenKii
BenKii: .
And thank you too, BenKii, because without your summaries this thing feels far more like a mess and I'm sure Doc misses actions and we miss each other's actions in the threads. A special thanks for helping Doc facilitate the game so well.
BenKii: The following are MIA adventurers forever lost to the dungeon:
7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
48 - babark - Babargh - Dwarven Cleric
72 - park_84 - Darrim - Dwarf Warrior
78 - CervelloYM - Cervello - Drow Battlemage
42 - Nadruk - Aleric - Dwarf Cleric
77 - RickyAndersen - Aurelia - Elf - Cleric
66 - Sir.Tomato - Tomato - Goblin Thief
75 - VeTrack - Darci - Drow Cleric
Also,
50 - mintee - Cirocco - Halfling Ranger
Thank you DOC for that great online experience. First time I play a D&D game and first time online. Best community game ever !

Congrats to the survivors !
Arsalan - Elven Mage

"Was incinerated casting a fireball spell too close in proximity to a door in the Southern Tunnel."

This made me laugh so hard. This is 3 stooges material. :D
One of the best forum games to date imo.

Thanks for GM-ing Doc!
BenKii: 52 - RedFireGaming - Roark - Elven Druid - DEAD
Incinerated by the Beholder's Ennervation Ray in the Southern Tunnel.
Roark was not incinerated, he was disintegrated instead.
Although the final result was more or less the same (ending up as a pile of ashes) it was a quicker and less painful death. :)
Thank you Doc0075 for this game so much fun!
I had no experience D&D but had a lot fun.

And thanks too BenKii for your summaries of the various tunnels and mrkgnao for your statistics about the game.
One more thanks to Doc for facilitating the game. Very cool idea and had a ton of fun playing it.

Genocide2099: Arsalan - Elven Mage

"Was incinerated casting a fireball spell too close in proximity to a door in the Southern Tunnel."

This made me laugh so hard. This is 3 stooges material. :D
He did not hit the door but the zombies that were coming out of it. Too bad he was pretty much next to them and decided to shotgun them in the face with a Fireball :P. He also killed a good number of enemies with it but including himself.
Thank you Doc0075 for facilitating this massive game and giveaway. I can’t imagine the massive expense of time and energy to manage all the various player actions.

Just an open question to all since I’m a total DnD n00b, but is there an existing system or platform to host such a massive RP semi-PBEM game?
direspirefirewire: Just an open question to all since I’m a total DnD n00b, but is there an existing system or platform to host such a massive RP semi-PBEM game?
Unseen Servant is one I am aware of which is a dedicated website for those types of games. I believe they mainly attract old-school gamers.

(Some other pen-and-paper-RPG game forum websites also have dedicated sub-sections for running games, but usually not as specialized as Unseen Servant)