It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zadalon: Someone finish the kbocked down troll before it regenerates or grabs the wrong leg. I wonder why the mage changed targets, women with pointy ears are so weird!

Franziskan Human Cleric
Not to worry, that's the troll I targeted, my Meteor Strike spell targeted the enemy trolls but I specifically finished off the fallen one.
Zadalon: Someone finish the kbocked down troll before it regenerates or grabs the wrong leg. I wonder why the mage changed targets, women with pointy ears are so weird!

Franziskan Human Cleric
blastradius: Not to worry, that's the troll I targeted, my Meteor Strike spell targeted the enemy trolls but I specifically finished off the fallen one.
WTF NOOOOO! You are going to fry us all! I just asked Doc and he replied that Meteor Strike is an area of effect spell, you don't choose specific targets and it hits both allies and enemies, it isn't like Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting which hits only enemies but more like Meteor Swarm if I understood well. And if you read carefully the previous updates, you will see that you didn't actually cast it two times as you thought. Maybe Doc protected us:) If you cast it now, it will hit the trolls and everyone around them, Franziskan, the berserker, the Holy Guardian, maybe others too I don't know how large the area of effect is, so please reconsider.
blastradius: Not to worry, that's the troll I targeted, my Meteor Strike spell targeted the enemy trolls but I specifically finished off the fallen one.
Zadalon: WTF NOOOOO! You are going to fry us all! I just asked Doc and he replied that Meteor Strike is an area of effect spell, you don't choose specific targets and it hits both allies and enemies, it isn't like Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting which hits only enemies but more like Meteor Swarm if I understood well. And if you read carefully the previous updates, you will see that you didn't actually cast it two times as you thought. Maybe Doc protected us:) If you cast it now, it will hit the trolls and everyone around them, Franziskan, the berserker, the Holy Guardian, maybe others too I don't know how large the area of effect is, so please reconsider.
That wasn't explained to me personally, but I'll take your word on that. I kind of assumed (from my extensive video game knowledge) it was an AOE spell, and reading through the story, I gathered no one good guy/fighter on our side was close enough to be hit by it, but you're right, and I could be wrong and it's better to be safe than sorry. Ok, I'd like to update my action then, assuming Doc hasn't started our new turn yet.

Please, Doc, base our next turn from this action and

BenKii:
If you wouldn't mind updating your post to my new action, that would be really helpful, BenKii. I love how you're doing this for our tunnel by the way, that's really helpful.

Seeing that trapdoor revealed by his Detect Secrets spells puts a smile on the face of Valius, but moreso, seeing the enemies falling left and right by the combined fighting forces of the adventurers. He decides to postpone running for the trapdoor in favor of fighting with the rest and taking down the remaining enemies. He could cast Meteor Strike, if no fighter on our side is in the way so he can take out the fallen troll, but if any of the good guys would be hit by it, Valius instead decides to cast Ray of Stupidity on the fallen troll with the dagger in its eye. It probably won't kill him, but it should prevent him from causing anymore havoc in its soon-to-be short life.

Valius, Elven Battlemage
Spells cast: Meteor Strike, Detect Spells, Ray of Stupidity since turn 10
BenKii:
blastradius: If you wouldn't mind updating your post to my new action, that would be really helpful, BenKii. I love how you're doing this for our tunnel by the way, that's really helpful.
Done. Also added the new action from 62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger to the Summary.

Action Summary Updated
27 - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman

The fighting takes place behind that metal door, right?
I open that door silently and peek carefully thru the door crack.
Maxvorstadt: 27 - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman

The fighting takes place behind that metal door, right?
I open that door silently and peek carefully thru the door crack.
Action Summary Updated
(Sorry, am back)

** TURN 14 **

17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer orders his Silver Sword to stay where it is before retreating back to the small tunnel entrance at the sound of the Cleric.

39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker *rolls dice* attempts to attack the remaining HobGoblin but the spear stuck in your side keeps you at bay.

18 - Calad - Elf Mage *rolls dice* fires his Wand of Acid Arrows at the standing Troll. *rolls dice* you hit it in the shoulder causing it to roar in pain. You aim at the downed Troll *rolls dice* but stay your hand for fear of hitting a companion.

46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger decides to stay in the small tunnel for now while equipping his crossbow and shield.

12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger aims at the last Hobgoblin *rolls dice* your arrow pierces his neck, dropping him dead.
*rolls dice* As the Hobgoblin topples over with his spear in hand, this causes Misery to also fall as he tries to pry the spear from his body.

53 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer you down a healing potion, instantly feeling a bit better. *rolls dice* You cast Drain Life Force on the Ogre Mage and feel strength surging through your body.
The Ogre Mage grimaces and looks at you.
You cast Doom Scarabs towards the Ogre Mage *rolls dice* the Ogre Mage reaches behind him and grabs the now dead Hobgoblin and throws its body in front of the incoming beetles. *rolls dice* with the Hobgoblin comes its spear with Misery still attached to the end of it and he also lands in front of the beetles.
George starts heading towards the Ogres.

39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker *rolls dice* (you roll a 4, the lowest anyone has rolled so far) Misery is unable to free himself from the spear in time and is devoured in seconds by the Doom Scarabs.

39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker is dead.

39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker earns the achievement *Dice Rolling Ability Of A Turnip*

31 - Valius - Elven Battlemage *rolls dice* decides against Meteor Strike and casts Ray of Stupidity on the fallen Troll. *rolls dice* The Troll starts slapping its head and dribbling uncontrollably.

11 - Fognino - Goblin Shaman moves through the passage that the Ogres emerged from, you see scattered bones and weapons around you. There is a wooden double door up ahead. *rolls dice* A mace draws your attention and you pick it up. The mace is crafted of exquisite quality and does +3 damage.

23 - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief moves with Fognino towards wooden double doors. *rolls dice* There are no traps here. *rolls dice* Among the strewn weapons, a blackjack catches your eye. You pick it up and can now teleport 5 yards in any direction up to 3 times a turn.

44 - Franziskan - Human Cleric casts Ball of Holy Light towards the Armoured Ogre *rolls dice* it hits him squarely rocking him back on his heels. You shout "HEY BUTTHEAD! DID YOU SEE THE LIGHT? NOW FEEL THE MIGHT!"
You attack *rolls dice* and strike the midriff with your mace. *rolls dice* With a grunt Burgut backhands you sending you flying away.
*rolls dice* While you land 8 feet further down the tunnel you don't receive any damage as instead your Divine Retaliation inflicts the blow back onto Burgut causing him to double over in pain.
Your Holy Guardian advances after the Ogre Mage.

47 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric moves to Krssl Kssk side and casts Heal *rolls dice* on him, success.

8 - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker moves with his little friends towards the wooden doors at the end. *rolls dice* You notice a leather belt with the broken tusk of an Orc embedded in it and put the belt on. You can now belch fire up to 6 feet in front of you.

6 - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior moves to retrieve the red object from the fallen Troll *rolls dice* you see Burgut double over in pain and instead seize the chance to attack, delivering a large cut to the Ogres left arm.

62 - Thelis - Human Ranger moves position and fires at Burgut *rolls dice* as Burgut doubles over your first arrow bounces of his helmet. *rolls dice* Your second arrow strikes Pater Alf in his right shoulder as he attacks Burgut.

6 - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior you are struck by an arrow in the right shoulder and spun around.

27 - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman sees the fighting taking place in and around the open metal door and looks to see where he could best help.

*rolls dice* The standing Troll lunges past the Ogre Mage, bearing the Holy Guardian to the ground while trying to keep away from the Acid Arrows from above.

*rolls dice* The Ogre Mage casts Lightening Bolt at Krssl Kssk *rolls dice* it crashes of Raybur Wolfsktaa's Globe of Protection to explode in the air.

*rolls dice* A lightening bolt explodes near to Calad but he is unharmed.

*rolls dice* Burgut DwarfMuncher stands straight with a roar and brings his huge axe down on Pater Alf *rolls dice* ignoring the pain in his shoulder, Pater Alf just manages to dive to the side in time.
Godbran Helloburger the Halfling Thief addresses his companions Fognino and Cardan:
"We did it, we finally found some nice stuff and everyone got a special trinket!"
I toss away my old (and unused xD) blackjack in a theatrical manner with a smile on my face: "I won't be needing this anymore after this obvious upgrade". :)

Then I start looking around if there is a new direction we can head to, other than where we came from.
17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Casted Death Armour at turn 14
Summoned Silver Sword at turn 11

I recast Death Armour if the previous one ended.

I'm saying to Gold: "Listen Gold, I have feeling that the time of the choice is coming, I hope that in the right moment you will make right choice, the choice that will let you survive"

Sad that Cleric is still not split in half I'm coming back to the room, after making sure that every enemy is engaged in battle and that I will not get hit be friendly fire (I'm looking at you cleric!) I'm slowly approaching the dead troll with the red thing and taking it out, if someone getting in may way I either cast Bitter Chill/Gaze of Contempt on it (or Wail of the Banshee in worst case) or I bash it with my very magic mace. I'm still making Silver Sword to stay in a place unless there is some danger for me, then obviously I will order it to protect me.
Post edited November 17, 2019 by Trid
Fognino, Goblin Shaman

"Yess, I will search as wells for new wayss. Better finds an exits before others arrives. This dungeons can't goings on forevers"!

With the innate Goblin ability to sneak around, Fognino strats exploring like Godbran. Eyes peeled for an exit first, and who knows, maybe something else interesting will turn up.
Enebias: Fognino, Goblin Shaman

"Yess, I will search as wells for new wayss. Better finds an exits before others arrives. This dungeons can't goings on forevers"!

With the innate Goblin ability to sneak around, Fognino strats exploring like Godbran. Eyes peeled for an exit first, and who knows, maybe something else interesting will turn up.
I did mention to you two that there are double wooden doors up ahead.
Doc0075: I did mention to you two that there are double wooden doors up ahead.
The way you worded it sounded like we passed through that door to get to the weapons. But if that double wooden door is a new way you can bet we're opening it and passing through. In a cautious sneaky manner of course. ;)
(I was asked by a fellow Goglodyte a few days back what else everyone could do to help Doc out with the game. I've had some time to think about it and I think I have a few ideas. If everyone would put their actions in bold, it would really help out for both me and Doc in locating everyone's actions. I noticed a lot of you already do that but some include their actions within walls of other text making it hard to locate. Another idea is to make a new post if you edited your original actions. I keep up regularly with all 4 threads and record your actions to a notepad then paste it all into the Summary. Unfortunately, this also means that if you go back and edit your actions, I may not see it so the new post helps inform me (and Doc) that you changed or updated your actions.)

(In short, put your actions in bold and I'll include those in my Action Summaries. Also, make a new post if you edited your original actions and that will be added to the next time I update the Summary.)
12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me moves into the room that the orges came form. Me looks around to see if there is anything of use
Doc0075: I did mention to you two that there are double wooden doors up ahead.
BranjoHello: The way you worded it sounded like we passed through that door to get to the weapons. But if that double wooden door is a new way you can bet we're opening it and passing through. In a cautious sneaky manner of course. ;)
This.
Sorry, I misinterpreted it as well! :P