It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the vast hand-crafted open world and build Outposts to establish your presence in this survival RPG. DYSMANTLE is out of the development stage on GOG.COM, enjoying a 35% discount until 23rd November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Great to see another game leave the InDevelopment stage, wishlisted already, it looks like a cool concept but I'm tapped out as far as my gaming budget goes... I spent so much already! :)
GOG.com: Explore the vast hand-crafted open world and build Outposts to establish your presence in this survival RPG. DYSMANTLE is out of the development stage on GOG.COM, enjoying a 35% discount until 23rd November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Does that mean the game has been dismantled? :D
GOG.com: Explore the vast hand-crafted open world and build Outposts to establish your presence in this survival RPG. DYSMANTLE is out of the development stage on GOG.COM, enjoying a 35% discount until 23rd November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

TheBigCore: Does that mean the game has been dismantled? :D
The scaffolding has ,)
Wow, that looks fun! Just learned about this game today and bought it immediately!
Nice. Been waiting to play this.
Should I assume the Mac version will show up soon?
I don't know why but it's always cracked me up when they deliberately change the I with Y as if they're trying too hard to be edgy, but hilariously bad middle schooler level of edgy.

But the game look very promising tho.
Sometimes they change the U to a Y instead. Changing letters to Y is their thing.
Yay, it's finally released! :)
eric5h5: Sometimes they change the U to a Y instead. Changing letters to Y is their thing.
Oh I remember that one, I laughed for a long time for the ridiculousness of that one.
eric5h5: Sometimes they change the U to a Y instead. Changing letters to Y is their thing.
Holy shit! I never would've guessed (nor noticed) that this is a 10tons game if you hadn't said something.

RedRagan: Oh I remember that one, I laughed for a long time for the ridiculousness of that one.
In JYDGE's case, they were probably trying to make the title distinct enough from one of the game's thematic inspirations (Judge Dredd) to hopefully stave off litigation. Though they did also roll with that choice throughout the game, substituting certain vowels in various words with "Y" (the most egregious example I can remember being "lasyr").
Post edited November 17, 2021 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Holy shit! I never would've guessed (nor noticed) that this is a 10tons game if you hadn't said something.
They also released Skeletal Avenger quite recently, in case you didn't already know.
HunchBluntley: Holy shit! I never would've guessed (nor noticed) that this is a 10tons game if you hadn't said something.
ariaspi: They also released Skeletal Avenger quite recently, in case you didn't already know.
Don't get me wrong, that wasn't an "OMG, 10tons = must buy!" reaction. I was really just shocked that they did something beyond their usual "mow down hordes of enemies and that's about it" gameplay which they've become so good at.

Side note to GOG: I see the new catalog search page doesn't allow searching by developer/publisher, unlike the old version of the page (and the search feature in the nav bar, for that matter). This is a big step backwards. Please fix.
HunchBluntley: Side note to GOG: I see the new catalog search page doesn't allow searching by developer/publisher, unlike the old version of the page (and the search feature in the nav bar, for that matter). This is a big step backwards. Please fix.
Searching by developer name still seems to work on my end!
Attachments: