It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Across the years, Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex series gathered a massive fanbase among the gamers worldwide. Today Dungeon Siege Collection, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided arrive on GOG.COM in all DRM-free glory.

Dungeon Siege Collection (-85%) includes three parts of the cult fantasy RPG series, along with the DLC titled Treasures of the Sun. The Dungeon Siege series was born in 2002 from the Gas Powered Games studio members' passion for the RPG genre. The title captivated gamers around the world with its rich fantasy world, beautiful 3D graphics, and mechanics that were easy to grasp even for the beginners in the RPG domain. It was only a matter of time when the sequel was released in 2005 with the expanded world and a more complex storyline.

Over the years, Dungeon Siege became a cult classic. This led to a movie adaptation of the game featuring Jason Statham and, finally, to the third part of the series. This time it was created by Obsidian Entertainment (veterans of Baldur’s Gate) and published by Square Enix. Released in 2011, Dungeon Siege III introduced gamers to an innovative combat system that made the gameplay even more dynamic and engaging.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (-85%) is also a good example of revamping a cult series. After Deus Ex (2000) and Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) made a lot of fans thanks to the cyberpunk setting and RPG elements, the series went into a hiatus for nearly a decade.

Human Revolution lets us revisit the same dystopian universe of the future, albeit its story is set a few decades earlier. The world is divided between the supporters and opponents of human augmentations. The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a former SWAT member and the head of security at a tech company. He is being cast into the above-mentioned strife after suffering heavy wounds and being biotechnologically enhanced in order to save his life. During the game, the player can expand the main character’s augmentation further, making him even more lethal.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%) further expanded on adventures of Adam Jensen, merging action elements with RPG decision making, that changed the face of the storyline. One of its highly praised elements was the so-called Breach - an alternative game mode set in the virtual world. On top of that Deus Ex series was even further expanded with the successful comics series.

Now you can revisit the fascinating universes of Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex once more, thanks to the Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
tfishell: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14956/Square_Enix_Eidos_Anthology/ is currently -95%, maybe squeezing as much money as they can from Steam before releasing more games on GOG?
fronzelneekburm: I'd feel tempted, but unfortunately it includes Thiaf and I ain't paying money for that! :P
I would feel tempted when they would sell that bundle on GOG! :P
KetobaK: Still not complete fixed, content is missing (read the store description of Deus Ex Mankind Divided Deluxe Edition to get full context) some items advertised are missing in game:

-Intruder Gear: Elite Edition 10mm Pistol and custom skin for Jensen’s trench coat. (Included in-game)

-Enforcer Gear: Elite Edition Combat Rifle and custom skin for Jensen's combat armor. (Included in-game)

-Classic Gear: Classic Diamond Back .357 and classic skins for Jensen's trench coat and combat armor as they appeared in Deus Ex: Human Revolutions. (Included in-game)

-Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack:
Consumables: 1 Praxis kit, 300 Weapon Parts, 1000 Credits, 1 EMP grenade, 1 Frag Grenade, Pistol EMP ammo (15), Combat Rifle regular ammo (20), Revolver Armor Piercing ammo (10). (No included in-game)

-Assault Pack: Elite Edition Battle Rifle and Chaff Augmentation.
Consumables: 1 Praxis kit, 500 Weapon Parts, Battle Rifle regular ammo (20), Battle Rifle armor piercing ammo (10), 2 Frag Grenades, 2 EMP Grenades. (Partly included in-game, weapon and augmentation, no consumables)

-Tactical Pack: Elite Edition Tranquilizer Rifle and Micro Assembler Augmentation.
Consumables: 1 Praxis kit, 500 Weapon Parts, Tranquilizer Rifle ammo (10), 3 Smoke Grenades, 2 Gas Grenades. (Partly included in-game, weapon and augmentation, no consumables)

-Season Pass: The Season Pass provides all paid DLCs and the following additional consumables: 4 Praxis kits, 5000 Credits (in-game credits), 1000 Weapon Parts, and 5 Booster Packs, and 20 Chipsets for Breach. (Partly included in-game, DLCs included, consumables no included)
So the problem is only partially fixed.

SmollestLight: The issue has been fixed for the Deux Ex: Mankind Divided DLC as well! You will now be able to play it without GALAXY.
Any comments on the above at this moment? I know that you are online right now.
Loger13: ...
Did you message anyone or contact Support?
You people will have success trying to interact with a brick wall than GOG staff on the forum because they don't care, this trend is far past being a coincident at this point. One sentence here and one sentence there but nothing is ever definitely resolved in the end because they won't tell you.
Post edited May 11, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
Loger13: ...
tfishell: Did you message anyone or contact Support?
No, 'cause I did not check it personally (but I believe the person who wrote it because his answer is very detailed and he understands what he described).
Therefore, I am here: I am waiting for an official response regarding the situation.

But the situation is still such that the product description does not match what is obtained after the purchase. This is illegal almost everywhere. It’s just that there has not yet been found even one sufficiently principled user in Poland.
low rated
Loger13: Any comments on the above at this moment? I know that you are online right now.
Just a head's up if you didn't know: Most times people "ping" the blues with quotes like this, they don't reply.....it can happen, but it's very rare. :|

Loger13: But the situation is still such that the product description does not match what is obtained after the purchase. This is illegal almost everywhere. It’s just that there has not yet been found even one sufficiently principled user in Poland.
As I said before ITT, GOG cannot change the text on store pages without the IP holder's approval in most cases(I asked re: an error on the Terminator game page one time and got that as a reply back).

So if we want to blame someone and bring them to task to possibly get it fixed, then we should all be complaining to the IP holder(imo).
Post edited May 11, 2020 by GameRager
Loger13: Any comments on the above at this moment? I know that you are online right now.
GameRager: Just a head's up if you didn't know: Most times people "ping" the blues with quotes like this, they don't reply.....it can happen, but it's very rare. :|
I talked with this particular blue in built-in chat right at the moment I wrote that post here.
So I have good reason to believe that the lack of an answer here is not at all because they did not read this topic.

Loger13: But the situation is still such that the product description does not match what is obtained after the purchase. This is illegal almost everywhere. It’s just that there has not yet been found even one sufficiently principled user in Poland.
GameRager: As I said before ITT, GOG cannot change the text on store pages without the IP holder's approval in most cases(I asked re: an error on the Terminator game page one time and got that as a reply back).

So if we want to blame someone and bring them to task to possibly get it fixed, then we should all be complaining to the IP holder(imo).
You too often repeat it here. There are other ways to solve the problem.
I personally do not need to change what they wrote on the page. I would very much prefer that they change the technical part. In fact, this is what should have been from the very beginning: there is a page with a description of the product, and when you buy it, you receive that product. Not some parts of it. This is called false advertising and is usually punished if it becomes known to the official authorities.
But at the moment I did not even require this, if you carefully read that my post. I didn’t write anywhere "immediately fix it and report to me".
low rated
First off, sorry for replying like this....I messed up the quote tags so I have to redo it this way(due to a site "feature" that blocks editing and reposting the same text over again)...that said:

(Post bits are numbered and match with reply bits)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Loger13: 1. As I said before ITT, GOG cannot change the text on store pages without the IP holder's approval in most cases(I asked re: an error on the Terminator game page one time and got that as a reply back).

2. I personally do not need to change what they wrote on the page. I would very much prefer that they change the technical part.

3. But at the moment I did not even require this, if you carefully read that my post. I didn’t write anywhere "immediately fix it and report to me".
1. Well that's refreshing to hear....if only it were more the norm rather than the exception. :)

2. GOG also likely cannot fix that(without the rights holder's permission, and if GOG could even figure how to do it)....that's mostly on the makers of the title in question.....and even they might not be able to easily fix it.

3. I got that much....I was just trying to let you know why that might not be possible for GOG to do atm(and to let others know such as well if they didn't know that yet).
-------------------------------

All that said, I think the ip holders should allow GOG to edit that bit out of the description or fix the problem(if they can) by adding the items in somehow.
Post edited May 11, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: 3. I got that much....I was just trying to let you know why that might not be possible for GOG to do atm(and to let others know such as well if they didn't know that yet).
I understood. I didn’t explain clearly enough the first time (the first two times).
I will try again (last one): I do not demand and I have never demanded to "fix it atm".
I requested a comment on the situation. This is not what it takes 4 days.
low rated
Loger13: I requested a comment on the situation. This is not what it takes 4 days.
Sorry if I somehow made you repeat yourself...that said:

If I may ask, since you said(iirc) you talked with a blue....what was their response, if any?
Loger13: I requested a comment on the situation. This is not what it takes 4 days.
GameRager: Sorry if I somehow made you repeat yourself...that said:

If I may ask, since you said(iirc) you talked with a blue....what was their response, if any?
It was a conversation on another issue. I can not comment on it.
Sorry to bump this but I had a question and thought it would get more visibility here...

Playing Human Revolution (again! played it on console on release, got pretty far but never solved it - this was long enough ago that it's like I'm playing it for the first time!)

Is there a "safe" place to store items? I have a sniper rifle that takes up a lot of space (I expanded my inventory once or twice) - I *just* got my apartment - can I drop things there and they'll remain for the duration (or at least until I leave Detroit?).

I dropped the tranq rifle I got at the beginning of the game (the one you "pick" when the guy asks you if you want to go long / short lethal / non) and it disappeared but all the other stuff was still there. I'm guessing it's a bug (because I didn't "find" the tranq gun - it was an item added to my inventory by an event). Will the rest of my stuff be safe?

Thanks! Also, can I get another tranq rifle? It was a pretty cool thing to have - I'm already bugged I just lost it - if I had known I could have at least sold it for delicious credits!
low rated
Ixamyakxim: Sorry to bump this but I had a question and thought it would get more visibility here...

Playing Human Revolution (again! played it on console on release, got pretty far but never solved it - this was long enough ago that it's like I'm playing it for the first time!)

Is there a "safe" place to store items? I have a sniper rifle that takes up a lot of space (I expanded my inventory once or twice) - I *just* got my apartment - can I drop things there and they'll remain for the duration (or at least until I leave Detroit?).
Don't know, but I DO know you can DL inventory mods to add extra space to carry more things.

Ixamyakxim: I dropped the tranq rifle I got at the beginning of the game (the one you "pick" when the guy asks you if you want to go long / short lethal / non) and it disappeared but all the other stuff was still there. I'm guessing it's a bug (because I didn't "find" the tranq gun - it was an item added to my inventory by an event). Will the rest of my stuff be safe?

Thanks! Also, can I get another tranq rifle? It was a pretty cool thing to have - I'm already bugged I just lost it - if I had known I could have at least sold it for delicious credits!
I think there's a way to get another later on.....not 100% sure though.

But there IS a stun gun IIRC, and with player skill upgrades you can get close enough to use it on many enemies.
Now the Humble Store is having a deal on Tomb Raider games. If they ever show up here (maybe in a few months if Life Is Strange wasn't the last we saw of Square Enix?) I certainly hope Legend and Anniversary are released at similar discounts. (I know that'd only be like .50 cents going to GOG since the two games are only like $1 each at those discounts, but man that'd be nice. :P If something I'm working on pays off, maybe I'll grab Underworld too, so $3 spent)
Ixamyakxim: Is there a "safe" place to store items? I have a sniper rifle that takes up a lot of space (I expanded my inventory once or twice) - I *just* got my apartment - can I drop things there and they'll remain for the duration (or at least until I leave Detroit?).

I dropped the tranq rifle I got at the beginning of the game (the one you "pick" when the guy asks you if you want to go long / short lethal / non) and it disappeared but all the other stuff was still there. I'm guessing it's a bug (because I didn't "find" the tranq gun - it was an item added to my inventory by an event). Will the rest of my stuff be safe?

Yes, you should be able to drop items and they will stay, even on return visits to a location such as Detroit or Hengsha. Of course you will need to drop them in areas that are still accessible upon return, so not in the Alice Garden Pods or upper Hengsha for example.

And yes, there are multiple places in the game where you can get a tranquilliser rifle.