It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Across the years, Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex series gathered a massive fanbase among the gamers worldwide. Today Dungeon Siege Collection, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided arrive on GOG.COM in all DRM-free glory.

Dungeon Siege Collection (-85%) includes three parts of the cult fantasy RPG series, along with the DLC titled Treasures of the Sun. The Dungeon Siege series was born in 2002 from the Gas Powered Games studio members' passion for the RPG genre. The title captivated gamers around the world with its rich fantasy world, beautiful 3D graphics, and mechanics that were easy to grasp even for the beginners in the RPG domain. It was only a matter of time when the sequel was released in 2005 with the expanded world and a more complex storyline.

Over the years, Dungeon Siege became a cult classic. This led to a movie adaptation of the game featuring Jason Statham and, finally, to the third part of the series. This time it was created by Obsidian Entertainment (veterans of Baldur’s Gate) and published by Square Enix. Released in 2011, Dungeon Siege III introduced gamers to an innovative combat system that made the gameplay even more dynamic and engaging.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (-85%) is also a good example of revamping a cult series. After Deus Ex (2000) and Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) made a lot of fans thanks to the cyberpunk setting and RPG elements, the series went into a hiatus for nearly a decade.

Human Revolution lets us revisit the same dystopian universe of the future, albeit its story is set a few decades earlier. The world is divided between the supporters and opponents of human augmentations. The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a former SWAT member and the head of security at a tech company. He is being cast into the above-mentioned strife after suffering heavy wounds and being biotechnologically enhanced in order to save his life. During the game, the player can expand the main character’s augmentation further, making him even more lethal.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%) further expanded on adventures of Adam Jensen, merging action elements with RPG decision making, that changed the face of the storyline. One of its highly praised elements was the so-called Breach - an alternative game mode set in the virtual world. On top of that Deus Ex series was even further expanded with the successful comics series.

Now you can revisit the fascinating universes of Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex once more, thanks to the Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
SmollestLight: We are aware of the issues of the DLC and are working on a fix for the problem so everyone can enjoy them. I will let you know when it's done.

- Dungeon Siege III has been fixed with new Offline Installers and is now playable without GALAXY.
Thank you! I was waiting for an official statement.
SmollestLight: Dungeon Siege III has been fixed with new Offline Installers and is now playable without GALAXY.
There's still a little problem with the Dungeon Siege III DLC installer. If it's loaded via the Galaxy client, you only get the smaller setup file, but not the larger actual program file. I've tested it with the German installer. The download of both files is flawless possible via browser.
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
SmollestLight: We are aware of the issues of the DLC and are working on a fix for the problem so everyone can enjoy them. I will let you know when it's done.

- Dungeon Siege III has been fixed with new Offline Installers and is now playable without GALAXY.
Thank you for the update and for your efforts. :)

Hey,Mankind Divided has achievements from The Breach mode, could you please remove them?

Thanks.
Finally.
Do it right this time and next time take your time to fix problems before release... avoid to release before holidays if you are not 100% sure that everything work as intended.

YES!

This has made my day and re-enforced my allegiance/faith towards GoG as the superior platform!

Yay! Thank you!

I am glad that i have also bought Mankind before the end of the promo and ahem despite saying just a few days ago that i will not do that (at least until we had an answer about the issues).

I suppose that's because i was counting on you, GOG. You still have our faith, but please test things before releasing, even more from a AAA publisher that normally uses Denuvo and other online activations.
Anothername: Stop showing me 2,79 $ and quickly switch to 3,34 $ on checkout. Its just a few cents but you do that all the time recently. Its a douche move. Stop that. And stop resetting my settings all the time. It is really, really infuriating and made me rage quite the shopping cart multiple times in the recent months (in other titles it has been significantly more than just a few cents added after you lured me in to add to the basket).

Thanks for your attention, you can proceed to ignore the case now just like the last few times.
Starkrun: Ive been with GOG 11 years and not a single time have prices changed in cart unless i added them before the end of a sale and waited to buy.

The only time a price wil change is when a sale ends and you didnt buy the items. They do not lock in cart price like some other places do.

But in 11 years its never just happened to me, not once. do you use Tor or a VPN to buy games by chance? Thats the only way I can see the prices shifting around for you.
No, neither. Not even set some foreign region. No wonder you did not; I guess they don't feel the urge to correct you since you live in the US and have set up English language and $? That is your regional accepted norm. I don't care for the German / euro pandering they have recently (ok, well, by now not that recently anymore I guess :P ). It made it a worse platform and I try to stay as far from that smelly part as possible. Now their broken automatism always looks down on me, calls me the little doofus who is not able to set up his language properly and "corrects" my mistake. In addition they calculate the price into all different directions back and forth which results in the price change I described.

I get it Gog. You have fancy German language and € now. I feel very strongly negative about it; stop "correcting" my settings. >:-(

... Holy, that was a lot of explicit language removal after re-reading :P
high rated

Pyromancer138: Hey,Mankind Divided has achievements from The Breach mode, could you please remove them?

Thanks.
They've been removed a couple hours ago.
Pyromancer138: Hey,Mankind Divided has achievements from The Breach mode, could you please remove them?

Thanks.
Hastur.: They've been removed a couple hours ago.
Thanks, that's very appreciated! GOG is just the best place for buying games, despite all flaws. :)
@Anothername:

I don't know if that would help you but I encounter an issue often when visiting the website. Randomly it appears in German, French or even Polish although I have a unique website language set in my browser and that is English.

It seems that gog.com is broken in this matter, and this already since a long time. Might be the culprit of the issue you are facing.

Strangely, everytime after refreshing the site it appears in English for me xD

Thanks.
Any news on when updates will be flagged, it’s great to see these things removed (even if it would have been better not to have been there in the first place), but if we are unable to find out which games have updated, it’s all a bit pointless.
Thank you, that's great! :D So there's finally a chance for me to get 100% in this game.
melmovano: @Anothername:

I don't know if that would help you but I encounter an issue often when visiting the website. Randomly it appears in German, French or even Polish although I have a unique website language set in my browser and that is English.

It seems that gog.com is broken in this matter, and this already since a long time. Might be the culprit of the issue you are facing.

Just use Galaxy. Browsers can be a bit wonky with site issues.
melmovano: @Anothername:

Many people here were experiencing the same issue (including me) but after some time, it stopped. Perhaps if you try to delete your browser's cookies or something?