It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Across the years, Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex series gathered a massive fanbase among the gamers worldwide. Today Dungeon Siege Collection, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided arrive on GOG.COM in all DRM-free glory.

Dungeon Siege Collection (-85%) includes three parts of the cult fantasy RPG series, along with the DLC titled Treasures of the Sun. The Dungeon Siege series was born in 2002 from the Gas Powered Games studio members' passion for the RPG genre. The title captivated gamers around the world with its rich fantasy world, beautiful 3D graphics, and mechanics that were easy to grasp even for the beginners in the RPG domain. It was only a matter of time when the sequel was released in 2005 with the expanded world and a more complex storyline.

Over the years, Dungeon Siege became a cult classic. This led to a movie adaptation of the game featuring Jason Statham and, finally, to the third part of the series. This time it was created by Obsidian Entertainment (veterans of Baldur’s Gate) and published by Square Enix. Released in 2011, Dungeon Siege III introduced gamers to an innovative combat system that made the gameplay even more dynamic and engaging.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (-85%) is also a good example of revamping a cult series. After Deus Ex (2000) and Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) made a lot of fans thanks to the cyberpunk setting and RPG elements, the series went into a hiatus for nearly a decade.

Human Revolution lets us revisit the same dystopian universe of the future, albeit its story is set a few decades earlier. The world is divided between the supporters and opponents of human augmentations. The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a former SWAT member and the head of security at a tech company. He is being cast into the above-mentioned strife after suffering heavy wounds and being biotechnologically enhanced in order to save his life. During the game, the player can expand the main character’s augmentation further, making him even more lethal.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%) further expanded on adventures of Adam Jensen, merging action elements with RPG decision making, that changed the face of the storyline. One of its highly praised elements was the so-called Breach - an alternative game mode set in the virtual world. On top of that Deus Ex series was even further expanded with the successful comics series.

Now you can revisit the fascinating universes of Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex once more, thanks to the Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Ixamyakxim: Holy fuck! Always wanted to play Dungeon Siege! Played a demo YEARS ago and for whatever reason never picked up the game, always regretted missing it.

And I LOVED Human Revolution on XBox - will absolutely pick up the sequel BUT

QUESTION

Does Mankind Divided pull information from Human Revolution saves? I remember HR being a pretty big game and I remember little of the story (and never quite finished it).

Should I just dive right in to Mankind or is HR worth a replay to influence the story of Mankind / just for the sake of playing it again?
In the best tradition of Deus Ex, they pick an ending for you.

HR is a decent game in itself, though, and Mankind Divided, while great, only offers you one (super-layered and dense) hub to mess around in, so HR might be worth it for the sheer variety.
I saw that Deus Ex Mankind Divided also has a Mac and Linux Version on Steam. Will they be released here too?
Sorry if the question was already answered. I dont wan't to read trough all the posts.
Post edited April 30, 2020 by Silverhawk170485
funny, I remember a light hint around 2014-ish when a staff member apparently asked on the GOG Twitch if there was interest in Thief 2014 coming to GOG. 6 years later and now it might actually appear here ;) (I hope GOG didn't reject it, even though I have no interest in it personally and it wasn't all that well-received iirc)
Silverhawk170485: I saw that Deus Ex Mankind Divided also has a Mac and Linux Version on Steam. Will they be released here too?
Sorry if the question was already answered. I dont wan't to read trough all the posts.
No, Feral Interactive never does that.
fr33kSh0w2012: The Covert Agent Pack contained it!
Mark-Mark: It is listed as being included with the base game on the GOG store page
https://www.gog.com/game/deus_ex_mankind_divided

"Buy Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now and receive the following bonus content FREE:

“Desperate Measures” extra in-game mission
Covert Agent Pack (Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear and Classic Gear + 1 Praxis Kit + 1000 Credits)"
Oh OK
Deus Ex HR and MD ... wow ... and the prices are so low.

I've been wondering for a while why launches have such massive discounts. This obviously isn't something GOG could publicly disclose but does anyone know of marketing theory about this in general? Certainly it has sometimes made me purchase something, to support GOG and because it was a "worthy" release, even if I doubted I'd ever end up playing it or playing it much. And other times it helped me to be able to purchase it again, finally DRM free, even though I already own it on another platform. But sometimes the price seems ridiculously low. Almost like there should be an option to pay more than the asking price ... or even to donate towards a game later, even if you already own it.
GOG.com: Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Startopia for less than a Dollar, that's the lowest price I've seen on GOG so far. Just grab it if you do not already own it! ;)
yet another example of a game kicked out the door unfinished in order to get quick cash so its nice that Gog offers the dir-cut i.e, fixed build

grabed them, thanks Gog
twistedpony: Deus Ex HR and MD ... wow ... and the prices are so low.

I've been wondering for a while why launches have such massive discounts. This obviously isn't something GOG could publicly disclose but does anyone know of marketing theory about this in general? Certainly it has sometimes made me purchase something, to support GOG and because it was a "worthy" release, even if I doubted I'd ever end up playing it or playing it much. And other times it helped me to be able to purchase it again, finally DRM free, even though I already own it on another platform. But sometimes the price seems ridiculously low. Almost like there should be an option to pay more than the asking price ... or even to donate towards a game later, even if you already own it.
Its about popularity and value to the game devs. Look at BioShock Infinite, compared to the other 2 for 20 euro, its still at 55 euro.
Marketing and price creation is too intricate to get into now. You dont have to think about that as a customer. Enjoy the low prices.
ussnorway: yet another example of a game kicked out the door unfinished in order to get quick cash so its nice that Gog offers the dir-cut i.e, fixed build

grabed them, thanks Gog
As far I know,there is nothing fixed here, the GoG version of Human Revolution still running like a shit.
twistedpony: Deus Ex HR and MD ... wow ... and the prices are so low.

Buy extra gift copies or more GOG games in general :)

As for the deep discount, I think the idea is to compete with Steam, as these games have already reached really low prices on Steam or key resellers. And in general people are more likely to buy an extra copy / "double dip" / "instabuy" at a really low price (if it's only a couple bucks).
Post edited April 30, 2020 by tfishell
Have a question for people who have played it. Are the "Digital Deluxe Edition" additions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth the price, or would purchase of the base game suffice?
zaMNal: Have a question for people who have played it. Are the "Digital Deluxe Edition" additions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth the price, or would purchase of the base game suffice?
I usually buy extras for games so I can figure out for myself if they're worth it or not. If they aren't, you didn't lose much money. Can't think of a case where they weren't worth the money, though. It's personal preference. I'm sure there are plenty of video reviews that will answer your question.
low rated
They shouldn't have released Dungeon Siege without the expansions.
Riekopo: They shouldn't have released Dungeon Siege without the expansions.
So we wait even longer to see them on here? I heard that the expansions are in copyright limbo for some reason. Lets hope GOG can figure it out.
zaMNal: Have a question for people who have played it. Are the "Digital Deluxe Edition" additions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth the price, or would purchase of the base game suffice?
Gotta be worth it to you. If its a money issue, get the non Deluxe. I think you can upgrade later anyways.
Post edited April 30, 2020 by SarahGabriella