It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
djinn2: Well darn it missed the free promo "weekend" offer which didn't last the weekend =[
DK was one of my favourite games from ages ago and I was looking forward to getting a copy I could play again since I have no idea where my CD went.

Anyone happen to have a spare gift code left for it? Thanks if so :)
DCT: check your pm
Thanks DCT !
What a great community. Thanks heaps and hope you get something you want also :)
Has anyone been able to play Dungeon Keeper 2 on a Win8 box? It won't load on my tablet and crashes shortly after starting on my laptop. it was a great game but stability wad never a strong feature for it.
J.
hqew2013: Exploited Tower of Guns to promote their own site
Nice try, it's still spam and I've reported it as such, hope other follow suit.
HypersomniacLive: Nice try, it's still spam and I've reported it as such, hope other follow suit.
Yeah, I did, too.
I missed the offer :'(

Anyone has a Giveaway Code for it? I remember I got one for Torchlight and Fallout since I got em already (bought them) when they were FREE, so I give the codes to other people under a similar post.

Thanks in advance!!

:D
who missed it?
AcidFlux: I missed the offer :'(

Anyone has a Giveaway Code for it? I remember I got one for Torchlight and Fallout since I got em already (bought them) when they were FREE, so I give the codes to other people under a similar post.

Thanks in advance!!

Check your PM AcidFlux
I always seem to miss the good freebies!And I so wanted the 80% off d&d pack,lol.Oh well.
Edit: Claimed by pvtpickle02.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by assassin33
Sorry, I don't know how to remove messages
assassin33: I grabbed it for a friend but he already claimed one. :D

89BN-HG6E-CC4M-UM43
Wow, I am so happy. Thanks!
So, are you going to remove that message?
Post edited February 19, 2014 by pvtpickle02
AcidFlux: I missed the offer :'(

Thanks in advance!!

mushroom_ff: Check your PM AcidFlux
You rock!! Thanks so much for sharing love :D

Hope I can repay this one day wether to you or somebody else...

YIKES

^_^
mushroom_ff: Check your PM AcidFlux
AcidFlux: You rock!! Thanks so much for sharing love :D

Hope I can repay this one day wether to you or somebody else...

YIKES

^_^
No problem man.
Post edited February 22, 2014 by roelibex
Way, way late to this, but thank you!
VTH?-D2AL-T?DF-W66C

VW?YZ
Post edited February 22, 2014 by roelibex