It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
GOG.com: A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Can anyone can give one code for Dungeon Keeper free also? I also missed it :)
LEM_-KTS_-AP4K-LFYZ

_=R
zambrey: LEM_-KTS_-AP4K-LFYZ

_=R
Thx for your gifts, :)
Well darn it missed the free promo "weekend" offer which didn't last the weekend =[
DK was one of my favourite games from ages ago and I was looking forward to getting a copy I could play again since I have no idea where my CD went.

Anyone happen to have a spare gift code left for it? Thanks if so :)
djinn2: Well darn it missed the free promo "weekend" offer which didn't last the weekend =[
DK was one of my favourite games from ages ago and I was looking forward to getting a copy I could play again since I have no idea where my CD went.

Anyone happen to have a spare gift code left for it? Thanks if so :)
check your pm
Was talking to my friend the other day, when he told me about the give away. Came to GOG and saw the free giveaway, but when I clicked on the link, was redirected to gog----/2014_dk_giveaway/thanks Which told me that it was quite busy, and to look forward to an email. I checked my email, and checked it a few other times. Finally thinking I may be wrong about the page, looked into browser history for the above link. Page gave me a 404 - Page not found.

Guess I missed my shot at the game. Dunno why I didn't get the email, but I can understand since it was pretty busy that day.
torchwood1: Never got the email. And even joined GOG two weeks ago just to check out DK and DK2. *sigh* Had to work on Friday and Saturday, so just found out.

If anyone has a code for myself and my girlfriend, I 'd really appreciate it. I gifted her Evil Genius last week and she's loving it - so I think she'll like DK as well.

(I agree with those who think the deal should've lasted for the entire holiday weekend. But somehow I have the feeling that the decision was more EA's than GOG"s. And after trying that DK app and its heavy-handed attempts to squeeze cash out of the player, I'm even more convinced.)

And from someone who didn't even benefit from the giveaway, I still want to say thank you GOG.
The game is DRM-free, so you only need one key for you and your GF.
Check your PM though. I got another key for the game in the giveaway even though I bought it a year ago, I guess I could part with that extra key.
I missed this too, but I am a little surprised... this news was not shown on gog's home page ?? I guess I need to check my mail more often
Onox: I missed this too, but I am a little surprised... this news was not shown on gog's home page ?? I guess I need to check my mail more often
it was shown on gog's home page.
Well, I hope it is not so late to thank you about this great promo about both DKs! You made me my day - and I think a lot of months too! ^^
Thanks GOG, EA, Bullfrog and anyone else who made it possible for this game to be on my shelf right now :)
AdamR: Thanks GOG, EA, Bullfrog and anyone else who made it possible for this game to be on my shelf right now :)
^ ^ this
Damn missed it.

The first game I was ever bought as a kid. I had no idea how to play it at first, but once I got into it I loved it.

The new Dungeon Keeper "for phone" game on Google Play and the App Store looks hideous.

Someone needs to revive Bullfrog so we can have more Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital inspired awesomeness.

If anyone has a spare key available, it would be appreciated.

Rock on Bullfrog.
high rated
1 Key for Dungeon Keeper Gold, who ever redeems it first can keep the game.

MCVQ-95AQ-4DDJ-XEZA
i missed this too, but i didnt miss 10 D&D games for 21.10. talk about a steal, a deal, copin a feel. what a bargain. thanks GOG!