It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
rha: I can still access it, too, but only via https. If I go to my game shelf and enter "Dungeon Keeper" in the search box and select it from the list, I get to the game page.
YellowAries: Negative.
It sure wasn't intended that the game page was still accessible somehow, probably an oversight on GOG's part. The game page did not say that it's free, but rather allowed you to put the game in your cart at regular price. They "fixed" this oversight soon after my post. The game is also gone from the search field and on the DK2 page it's not listed in the "Dungeon Keeper games on GOG.com" anymore.

Thanks to GOG and EA for this one. Back when it originally came out I thought it was an interesting concept, ... it's really nice to get a freebie I was interested in for such a long time :) :).
Post edited February 15, 2014 by rha
HGiles: They're testing a new system for free game codes. You have to go to the main page, click on the button there, and the code gets emailed out in a few hours.

if the main page doesn't work for you, good luck. It took me 5 tries to get it to go through.
killian: I'm not sure where to click at the main page. There is a button with DK1 Free and DK2 75% OFF. When I click on it, it redirects me to DK promo page. There is link Dungeon Keeper Gold but it redirects me again to the main page, but thx for help anyway.
Yeah, that redirect to the promo page should say something like 'You're in the queue to get the game, it will show up in a few hours'. You'll get an email when the game is added to your account.
killian: I'm not sure where to click at the main page. There is a button with DK1 Free and DK2 75% OFF. When I click on it, it redirects me to DK promo page. There is link Dungeon Keeper Gold but it redirects me again to the main page, but thx for help anyway.
HGiles: Yeah, that redirect to the promo page should say something like 'You're in the queue to get the game, it will show up in a few hours'. You'll get an email when the game is added to your account.
Ok, now I see that banner and message after clicking on it, thx.
I cannot get to the Dungeon keeper 1 page and I dont know what to do
jaxon000: I cannot get to the Dungeon keeper 1 page and I dont know what to do
It's normal; since it's offered as free for a limited period of time :) ; that's will be reverted when the offer will end.

it can take up 1h+ to get the game delivered (huge demands) .
Post edited February 15, 2014 by DyNaer
Thanks for Dungeon Keeper, GOG! Picked up 2 also since it is on the cheap!
HGiles: They're testing a new system for free game codes. You have to go to the main page, click on the button there, and the code gets emailed out in a few hours.

if the main page doesn't work for you, good luck. It took me 5 tries to get it to go through.
Keep trying cliking the big DK banner at the top of the main page. I clicked it several times and it didn't do anything (like the button wasn't working) but I let a few minutes pass while I was reading other GOG news and, when I tryed again, it worked.
Go to the main gog.com page.
Click on the button there that says 'Get it now' next to the Dungeon Keeper's head.
You'll get sent to the promo page, which should say something like 'You're in the queue to get the game, it will show up soon'.

You'll get an email when the game is added to your account. It takes a couple hours for most people.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by HGiles
DyNaer: It's normal; since it's offered as free for a limited period of time :) ; that's will be reverted when the offer will end.

But where do I sign up?
HGiles: Go to the main gog.com page.
Click on the button there that says 'Get it now' next to the Dungeon Keeper's head.
You'll get sent to the promo page, which should say something like 'You're in the queue to get the game, it will show up soon'.

You'll get an email when the game is added to your account. It takes a couple hours for most people.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by jaxon000
DyNaer: It's normal; since it's offered as free for a limited period of time :) ; that's will be reverted when the offer will end.

jaxon000: But where do I sign up?
http://www.gog.com/

big button : GET IT NOW !

if you don't see the button , you have an issue on your side. What browser (+ version) you use ? and eventually which addons ?
jaxon000: But where do I sign up?
DyNaer: http://www.gog.com/

if you don't see the button , you have an issue on your side. What browser (+ version) you use ? and eventually which addons ?
I couldnt see it due to an issue with my computer
DyNaer: http://www.gog.com/

jaxon000: I couldnt see it due to an issue with my computer
what kind of issue , if i may ? , you could still try with a portable version of another browser

ie : http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
Thanks GOG! I've been having a terrible time with life and money lately so getting a gift from GOG is a nice surprise at this time. Even at this price, I can't afford Dungeon Master II right now, but I will buy it full price as soon as I have enough to do so. This is the reason I only go to GOG.com and nowhere else except if I want something in physical copy or that is too big to buy digitally.

Thanks again, now I'm off to build some dungeons and destroy some heroes!
Reeetrox: download Keeper FX unzip it anywhere you want click on launcher point your gog DK1 exe press play....enjoy
Yeah, I've been playing with KeeperFX (and Syndicate's windows port) for a while now... I just find it weird that so few people have experienced this bug, or so it seems
Crosmando: I just find it weird that so few people have experienced this bug, or so it seems
Happens to me with my disk copy at least.