It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
DAMN THIS, this was the only game i wantted so badly now it's FREE! :(, ah bummer
JamesBond007: Does it means should I just click the button, keep the GOG main page open and the game will be added after certain amount of time?
Destro: After you click the button and get the confirmation you can leave the confirmation page and do something else on GOG (like checking our [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/valentines_day_promo_140214]deals :) or not.
I see the place to redeem the game for a split second, but then it just vanishes from the main page 0.o
was I supposed to get it on gmail?
As always, GOG, you're the best!
Minor bug: i tried to get to the dungeon keeper game page and I get forwarded to the main page. Tried from search, the link on my owned games, and the link on the sidebar and all led me to the main page instead of the game page. I'm on an old mac, using an old version of Safari, so maybe that's it, and if it is, then disregard.

PS: Thanks for the freebie!!!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by El_Caz
Seriously though, can someone help? When I load up the main page of gog, I see the offer bar for dungeon keeper... but then it just vanishes! It's preventing me from getting it. I don't want to miss out on this like I did with fallout :/
Madlombax: Seriously though, can someone help? When I load up the main page of gog, I see the offer bar for dungeon keeper... but then it just vanishes! It's preventing me from getting it. I don't want to miss out on this like I did with fallout :/
Are you using any kind of javascript blocker?
Madlombax: Seriously though, can someone help? When I load up the main page of gog, I see the offer bar for dungeon keeper... but then it just vanishes! It's preventing me from getting it. I don't want to miss out on this like I did with fallout :/
Try clearing your browser cache and history then logging out/login to see if it works out. Also try a different browser.
Hi there,

It's been an hour for me and I haven't received an email with a confirmation yet. Any tips?

Thanks.
Thanks GOG!!!

You're the best!
I got the dungeon keeper after about 2-3 hours. Lovely!
Thanks GOG for the gift. You're so romantic, love you. <3
Now I'm going to go to my dungeon and ask the dungeon keeper to prepare my candle light dinner. :)
stg83: Try clearing your browser cache and history then logging out/login to see if it works out. Also try a different browser.
Tried these things, didn't work... Also getting a message telling me that the security certificate has expired, and I've been getting that on google too... might that be the problem?
Got my gifting key, thanks GOG!
Riskenator: Hi there,

It's been an hour for me and I haven't received an email with a confirmation yet. Any tips?

Thanks.
Sadly, no tips, only words of wisdom from Master Yoda - "Patience you must have" ;)

Seriously though - we're processing it as fast as we can, at the same time trying to make sure the website remains operational for everyone. However, we did some optimisations and we're catching up with the demand much faster than before, so expect it soon :)
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Destro
stg83: Try clearing your browser cache and history then logging out/login to see if it works out. Also try a different browser.
Madlombax: Tried these things, didn't work... Also getting a message telling me that the security certificate has expired, and I've been getting that on google too... might that be the problem?
Are you sure time and date settings on your computer are correct?