I've attached a screencap of the folder where I'm holding all the installation executables and .ZIPs before I start installing/unzipping them. Here's a list of brief descriptions of each file.
1) Ignore: This folder is the un-zipped version of #6
2) Latest version of WGRealms 2: Siege Breaker. Apparently it's standalone, but can be used with HRP/EDuke32
3) HRP 4.0 from duke4.net
4) Duke It Out In D.C. GRP file. For use with EDuke32
5) D.C. HRP pack, for use with #4
6) Latest DukePlus pack
7) Latest version of EDuke32
8) Music from the PlayStation version of DN3D, in ogg format. More info here.
9) Updates HRP from duke4.net to v4.1.1
10) Map hacks to go along with #9. I'm pretty sure #9 already includes these hacks, but I want to install these from this file just in case.
11) Nuclear Winter GRP file.
12) HRP pack for Nuclear Winter
13) Ignore: I know what this is and how to use it ;)
14) Duke Caribbean: Life's a Beach GRP file.
15) HRP for above.
16) Complete WGRealms 1 pack. As far as I know, this is NOT standalone, and must be used in conjunction with either a DN3D 1.3d GRP file or Atomic GRP file.
17) Bewbs. For use with HRP from duke4.net.
I really didn't count on being so overwhelmed by the amount of files to sort and folders to create. I'd thought something as simple as an older DOS game would be easier to sort out add-on packs for. If more information is needed, just ask.