It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shantae.: This game is available here, for less than 10 dollars.
F4LL0UT: Retro City Rampage?

Never played the game but I think I recognise the guy from the game's cover. Quite memorable, since it seems to be a parody of Doc Brown from Back to the Future.
PING! It's your turn!
Sorry, here it is.

Funny story, I saw your post at work and drew that picture but then didn't find the time to upload it so now I had to draw it again at home. I think it came out even better, though.
Attachments:
HoMM3
F4LL0UT: Sorry, here it is.

Funny story, I saw your post at work and drew that picture but then didn't find the time to upload it so now I had to draw it again at home. I think it came out even better, though.
I don't want to know how did the original drawing look like... :P

Errr... is it Ostrich Island?
ZFR: HoMM3
Nope, very far off.
muntdefems: Errr... is it Ostrich Island?
That's... not right. But closer than HoMM 3, that's for sure.
Post edited October 21, 2017 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Sorry, here it is.

Treasure Island Dizzy
Ghorpm: Treasure Island Dizzy
Yup, that's the one. Your turn!
I'll be able to draw anything on Monday so if anyone wants to take my turn please do so. If not, I'll post something on Monday :)
Ghorpm: I'll be able to draw anything on Monday so if anyone wants to take my turn please do so. If not, I'll post something on Monday :)
I was so sure about my last guess that I prepared something yesterday already. So if you're ceding your turn I'll gladly take it. :)
Attachments:
phillip.png (21 Kb)
muntdefems: I was so sure about my last guess that I prepared something yesterday already. So if you're ceding your turn I'll gladly take it. :)
Lol, I was sure that your guess was a joke. Had never heard about Ostrich Island, had to google it now.

And damn, no real idea what your new pic is about. I can think of a million of games with runes like that, I usually don't remember them accurately enough, though.
Prey, tell?
F4LL0UT: Lol, I was sure that your guess was a joke. Had never heard about Ostrich Island, had to google it now.
Then by now you'll agree your drawing looked more like my guess than like the Dizzy game. :P

ZFR: Prey, tell?
Nope, sorry. Here's a new hint with a little more context.
Attachments:
terrance.png (160 Kb)
muntdefems: Nope, sorry. Here's a new hint with a little more context.
A Story About My Uncle
Densetsu: A Story About My Uncle
Right you are! I'm playing it right now and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

Your turn. :)
Densetsu: A Story About My Uncle
muntdefems: Right you are! I'm playing it right now and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

Your turn. :)
I played it some weeks ago. It's different and worth trying. :)

This is the next one:
Attachments: