It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LordEbu: Cool Spot
It sure is, your go.
There we go!
Attachments:
boom.jpg (117 Kb)
LordEbu: There we go!
Perhaps Liero? But I don't remember any green rectangles there...
Ghorpm: Perhaps Liero? But I don't remember any green rectangles there...
There's a lot of soil, but no worms to be found.
Since looks like no one got it, how about some hint?
Oh, forum failed to give me a notification about new message. Apologies.

New hint: a neighbour appeared!
Attachments:
boom2.jpg (121 Kb)
LordEbu: Oh, forum failed to give me a notification about new message. Apologies.

New hint: a neighbour appeared!
Paper tanks?
ZFR: Paper tanks?
Right now we're in ms-dos era with a fancy 2-player action. Dig, seek opponent's tunnels or base and shoot!
ZFR: Paper tanks?
LordEbu: Right now we're in ms-dos era with a fancy 2-player action. Dig, seek opponent's tunnels or base and shoot!
Tunneler
Ghorpm: Tunneler
That's correct!
I will try to post something this weekend
Sorry, I don't have time to actually draw anything so I'll post an image of what I had in mind and let's suppose I drew it ;P
Attachments:
vase.jpg (94 Kb)
Ghorpm: Sorry, I don't have time to actually draw anything so I'll post an image of what I had in mind and let's suppose I drew it ;P
Based on the image, I'm guessing some side-scroller.
Apotheon.

REDVWIN
Ghorpm: Sorry, I don't have time to actually draw anything so I'll post an image of what I had in mind and let's suppose I drew it ;P
That's obviously Let's Create! Pottery.

Edit: Ah, damn, now I started a new page with this stupid post. In case you missed it: REDVWIN guessed it on the previous page. :P
Post edited April 03, 2017 by F4LL0UT