It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Cool! The real trick was to remember the title, it was so long ago when I tried it. :)

Next riddle:
Where is Olaf?
Ghorpm: Where is Olaf?
Too fat to fit in. Sketched on one of those small sheets from paper cube.

Your go. Or you don't wanna? :)
Ghorpm: Where is Olaf?
Densetsu: Too fat to fit in. Sketched on one of those small sheets from paper cube.

I didn't post the name of the game ;) I'm sure somebody can give a proper answer but I'll do it on Monday if nobody gives an answer (I'll be able to draw something then)
Densetsu: Too fat to fit in. Sketched on one of those small sheets from paper cube.

Ghorpm: I didn't post the name of the game ;) I'm sure somebody can give a proper answer but I'll do it on Monday if nobody gives an answer (I'll be able to draw something then)
If you don't mind ceding your turn, I'd like to give it a try at drawing. The game is The Lost Vikings (by the way, Densetsu, nice drawing!) :)
Ghorpm: I didn't post the name of the game ;) I'm sure somebody can give a proper answer but I'll do it on Monday if nobody gives an answer (I'll be able to draw something then)
krugos2: If you don't mind ceding your turn, I'd like to give it a try at drawing. The game is The Lost Vikings (by the way, Densetsu, nice drawing!) :)
Of course, please have a go krugos2, you guessed it right and it's your turn. I said to Ghorpm to have a go if he wants since he clearly knew what it is too.

And thanks! :)
Ok, here's the new drawing. Should be easy to guess. :)
Attachments:
jump.jpg (226 Kb)
That is obviously Another World! :D
babark: That is obviously Another World! :D
Indeed. :D So now it's your turn.
In that case, another easy one (at least for people who have played it)
Attachments:
fight.png (57 Kb)
Ok, I'm gonna take a stab at it: is it 'Shadows of Mordor'? It's the #1 orc killing simulator, as far as I'm aware.
This is true, sorry I didn't realise you had responded!
MightyPinecone: Ok, I'm gonna take a stab at it
I see what you did there.
babark: This is true, sorry I didn't realise you had responded!
I should probably have replied to you directly as I am doing here.
MightyPinecone: Ok, I'm gonna take a stab at it
zeogold: I see what you did there.
;)

And I will draw something tomorrow, right now I'm way too tired.
So here's the new picture.

(Related: wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?)
Attachments:
Post edited October 31, 2016 by MightyPinecone
MightyPinecone: So here's the new picture.
General Discussion.