It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I'm pretty sure it's Populous: The Beginning. Vunaga! Shoka! Taka!
Correct. Your turn.
Ghorpm: I'm pretty sure it's Populous: The Beginning. Vunaga! Shoka! Taka!
F4LL0UT: Correct. Your turn.
Ah, recognized it immediately, but Ghorpm beat me to it. Lovely game.
Ugly as usual but should be easy enough :)
Attachments:
death.jpg (33 Kb)
Unepic?
pokooj: Unepic?
No.

Hint: it's a boss fight ;)
Hint: the color of the nose of the main character (the sad one) is important ;)
Ghorpm: Hint: the color of the nose of the main character (the sad one) is important ;)
I have barely played this game, so I don't know whether it features such a boss fight, but I'm gonna guess Spelunky anyway.
Ghorpm: Hint: the color of the nose of the main character (the sad one) is important ;)
MightyPinecone: I have barely played this game, so I don't know whether it features such a boss fight, but I'm gonna guess Spelunky anyway.
Yes it is :) Your turn
MightyPinecone: I have barely played this game, so I don't know whether it features such a boss fight, but I'm gonna guess Spelunky anyway.
Ghorpm: Yes it is :) Your turn
I thought it might be Spelunky or La Mulana (another game I've barely played), the nose hint was what settled it. :)

New drawing:
Attachments:
lutefisk.jpg (175 Kb)
Post edited October 21, 2016 by MightyPinecone
MightyPinecone: New drawing:
Heh, I'm not sure that's who it's supposed to be but the drawing totally reminds me of Vincent from Silent Hill 3.
Ghorpm: Yes it is :) Your turn
MightyPinecone: I thought it might be Spelunky or La Mulana (another game I've barely played), the nose hint was what settled it. :)

New drawing:
Looks like the guy from Deponia.
I've played the game for maybe an hour, but those eyebrows look like the distinctive art of Dungeons of Dreadmor. Am I right?

Really nice drawing as usual.
Densetsu: I've played the game for maybe an hour, but those eyebrows look like the distinctive art of Dungeons of Dreadmor. Am I right?

That was my first thought as well :)
Densetsu: I've played the game for maybe an hour, but those eyebrows look like the distinctive art of Dungeons of Dreadmor. Am I right?

You're right! Though a somewhat less famous game, I hoped the eyebrows would be recognisable. And thanks for the compliment. :)
Cool! The real trick was to remember the title, it was so long ago when I tried it. :)

Next riddle:
Attachments: