It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: I think the sexy mummy is from Maniac Mansion (it's a poster in one of the rooms).
Correct! The first drawing was from a poster, as well.

Your turn.
Can somebody take my turn, please?

I'm at work and can't draw anything for the next nine hours.
OK, I'll take the turn then. This is the game I'm playing right now.
Attachments:
muntdefems: OK, I'll take the turn then. This is the game I'm playing right now.
Neverending Nightmares?
muntdefems: OK, I'll take the turn then. This is the game I'm playing right now.
Emo Simulator 2013?
Surgeon Simulator?
F4LL0UT: Neverending Nightmares?
Yep, congrats! I'm glad someone got it on my first drawing. It was supposed to represent this nice scene. :D

It's a game that has surprised me in a good way. Its gameplay is truly minimal but its atmosphere is very well accomplished.

It's quite a short game though, and some may argue that it's not worth the asking price. But considering the branching paths, the different endings, and the dark story it tells, I think it's well worth it if you can get it on a sale. :)
Post edited September 04, 2015 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Yep, congrats! I'm glad someone got it on my first drawing. It was supposed to represent this nice scene. :D
I won't even click on that link, I know which moment it is. I never even played the game (and don't really want to) but I knew that scene from the earliest preview screenshots. I wanna throw up just thinking about it. :X

Anyway, next pic. Easy one!
Attachments:
whaaa.png (16 Kb)
Hehe that's golden
In the words of Starbomb,

"... His whole body's shaped like a dick."
Post edited September 05, 2015 by Exoanthrope
muntdefems: Yep, congrats! I'm glad someone got it on my first drawing. It was supposed to represent this nice scene. :D
F4LL0UT: I won't even click on that link, I know which moment it is. I never even played the game (and don't really want to) but I knew that scene from the earliest preview screenshots. I wanna throw up just thinking about it. :X

Anyway, next pic. Easy one!
Super Mario Brothers?
viperfdl: Super Mario Brothers?
Yarp. Your turn.
viperfdl: Super Mario Brothers?
F4LL0UT: Yarp. Your turn.
Thanks.

Here is the new picture:
Attachments:
blub.png (3 Kb)
Quake
ZFR: Quake