It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Hey, don't complain about my ability of drawing with a mouse, that was well made and i bet that there are many other people that would confuse my art with screenshots, sure, they would have to be drunk but that doesn't matter.

It is Hotline Miami and now you have to draw.
Admittedly, it's probably better than I could do with a mouse. I'll stick with paper. :P

Here's a toughie.
Attachments:
hotshots.jpg (66 Kb)
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure?
ZFR: Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure?
Nope. And I should probably mention this game isn't on gog, I just needed something to put on the sash that wouldn't give the game away.
Toppler/Perestroika?

(sorry, are we allowed to make 2 guesses in a row?)
ZFR: (sorry, are we allowed to make 2 guesses in a row?)
Last time I checked there wasn't a limit. :p
Also, I have no clue what game this is. The character seems kinda familiar but I really have no idea.
ZFR: Toppler/Perestroika?

(sorry, are we allowed to make 2 guesses in a row?)
Surprisingly relevant, but no, and over a decade too old.

(and you can guess as many times as you want)
Cyraxpt: Hey, don't complain about my ability of drawing with a mouse, that was well made and i bet that there are many other people that would confuse my art with screenshots, sure, they would have to be drunk but that doesn't matter.

Exoanthrope: Admittedly, it's probably better than I could do with a mouse. I'll stick with paper. :P

Here's a toughie.
Reminds me of those aliens from commander keen:
http://www.braindeadprojects.com/blog/wp-content/alien.jpg
Gamingenthusiast: Reminds me of those aliens from commander keen:
http://www.braindeadprojects.com/blog/wp-content/alien.jpg
I figured someone would say that, but no. :P

Exoanthrope: Admittedly, it's probably better than I could do with a mouse. I'll stick with paper. :P

Here's a toughie.
Something from The Learning Company or MECC?
Zacron: Something from The Learning Company or MECC?
Nah, this is a console game from the early 2000's.
katta37: I whish to download games for my Playstation 2 player to PAL/DVD desk.And where can i find this games,or is it to old to exist ? ( like me 50+ ) . katta37.
Wrong thread, and if you're talking about pirating games, I think you're on the wrong forum altogether.
katta37: I whish to download games for my Playstation 2 player to PAL/DVD desk.And where can i find this games,or is it to old to exist ? ( like me 50+ ) . katta37.
Yeah.... this site is a haven for people who buy their games legally... I recommend you not ask these kinds of questions here.

Here's a toughie.
The frogs from MGS3?

Here's a toughie.
Gamingenthusiast: The frogs from MGS3?
Nope. I'll say that it's a tragically overlooked and underrated game only for the Gamcube.

If that's not enough, I might come back with another drawing.
Ribbit King.

(Frolf?)

EDIT: And just curious, why would you call Toppler relevant? Because of the frog?
Post edited August 07, 2015 by ZFR