It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phandom: So close.....
That's my stick, you know... "I think this one will require a medium because it's a bit tricky..."

medium = ghost
tricky = trick

Ghost Trick! \o/

(yes, i'm repeating because my puns always go unnoticed)
thejimz:
phandom: Not "The Sentinel"

Cyraxpt: ... not a robot ...
phandom: So close.....
Oh, I know this one. Not the Robots!

Here's mine. I'm not very good at drawing (this is traced and it still came out awful):
Attachments:
bad.png (21 Kb)
thejimz: Oh, I know this one. Not the Robots!
That's correct. It's the little robot that balances on its spherical wheel.
thejimz: Oh, I know this one. Not the Robots!

Here's mine. I'm not very good at drawing (this is traced and it still came out awful):
Space Quest IV?
Thief 3?
viperfdl: Space Quest IV?
That was my first thought as well, but wrong shirt color. :D
To me it looks something out of a Dark Souls...
Matewis: Thief 3?
I can't believe you got it!! Yes, this is one of the creatures from near the end of Thief 3.

As for the Space Quest and Dark Souls responses, I can definitely see where you guys were coming from. Good guesses!
Matewis: Thief 3?
thejimz: I can't believe you got it!! Yes, this is one of the creatures from near the end of Thief 3.

As for the Space Quest and Dark Souls responses, I can definitely see where you guys were coming from. Good guesses!
That was the first thing I thought of :) I've forgotten a lot about Thief 3 since my first and only playthrough several years ago, but I'll never be able to forget the Cradle level. It leaves a mark on you :P

Ok here's the next one:
Attachments:
sigh.png (13 Kb)
thejimz: I can't believe you got it!! Yes, this is one of the creatures from near the end of Thief 3.

Matewis: That was the first thing I thought of :) I've forgotten a lot about Thief 3 since my first and only playthrough several years ago, but I'll never be able to forget the Cradle level. It leaves a mark on you :P

Ok here's the next one:
Easy as PIZZA.

TMNT for the NES. Dam Level.

;)

REDVWIN
Post edited July 02, 2015 by REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Easy as PIZZA.

TMNT for the NES. Dam Level.

;)

REDVWIN
Yes it is! Damn that dam level! Also, I think my mspaint creation might actually look better than the original version :D
Yeah!

This next one for its own time, was as the image file suggests...

Great Bossfights but a not so good final level (but quite logical if you later think about it).

REDVWIN
Attachments:
strange.jpg (13 Kb)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Yeah!

Great Bossfights but a not so good final level (but quite logical if you later think about it).

REDVWIN
That kinda looks like an old nes or snes game I once played on an emulator. Can't remember the name though
REDVWIN: Yeah!

REDVWIN
Matewis: That kinda looks like an old nes or snes game I once played on an emulator. Can't remember the name though
I knew that it would be kinda difficult... the company had a lot of games during that era and was bought by M$ to secure an IP that had its prequel on X360 as a launch title...

REDVWIN
Post edited July 05, 2015 by REDVWIN
Is it Cobra Triangle?