It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cenccu: It is command&conquer
Command & Conquer is correct! Your turn.

I already drew another hint picture. I'll add it to my picture post so it won't go to waste, but people can ignore it like completely.
Next one!
Attachments:
evil.png (29 Kb)
Cenccu: Next one!
Nightmare Creatures?
Monster hunter? (2)? (3)?
Dune? :D
No correct answers yet.
The Sims Medieval
Is it an adventure game? I'm assuming this character is a boss? First boss? Optional boss?
JoeSapphire: Is it an adventure game? I'm assuming this character is a boss? First boss? Optional boss?
Not even close. I guess there is not much love for this game on this thread. I thought it would be easy. Another drawing. I know I am not good at this, but maybe someone recognize this.
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: Is it an adventure game? I'm assuming this character is a boss? First boss? Optional boss?
Cenccu: Not even close. I guess there is not much love for this game on this thread. I thought it would be easy. Another drawing. I know I am not good at this, but maybe someone recognize this.
That is a black mage from final fantasy 4.
5?
3?
11?
2?
10?
6?
plain?
rum and raisin?
JoeSapphire: That is a black mage from final fantasy 4. ... 5? 3? 11? 2? 10? 6? plain? rum and raisin?
It is not. I didn't think this would be so hard, or maybe my drawings suck :D last hint. If noone will guess this, someone else can take the turn.
Attachments:
qwerty.png (16 Kb)
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Cenccu
The one attached to yor post? She is Annie, from League of Legends, right?
WiselWiselman: The one attached to yor post? She is Annie, from League of Legends, right?
Ah, probably LoL.. se poster above. I was going to say magicka, but got ninjaed
Post edited October 21, 2012 by nyx
WiselWiselman: The one attached to yor post? She is Annie, from League of Legends, right?
Finally the right answer. Your turn. Maybe I will just start to lurk this thread and let people with better drawing talents do their magic.

Would you have guessed it from the first drawing on the last page?
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Cenccu
Cenccu: Finally the right answer. Your turn. Maybe I will just start to lurk this thread and let people with better drawing talents do their magic. Would you have guessed it from the first drawing on the last page?
I would have guessed when seeing Veigar. I just recognised the monster slug-thing after seeing the other two drawings - at first I thought it was a monster from Brutal Legend - , but, I haven't played LoL much, so probably it has to do. So, now, my turn! This should be easy, I think. Though, I must say, I have never drawed with Paint before...
Attachments:
brother.png (32 Kb)
Post edited October 21, 2012 by WiselWiselman