It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: No idea.

Sacred 2?
Yes. The tree with eyes is twisting around on the left hand side of the game menu.

Your go!
I'm not in the mood to draw something. Whoever want to, can take my turn.
Necromancy!

How about this:
Attachments:
rage.jpg (66 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Necromancy!

How about this:
The Battle for Wesnoth?
Stronghold?
Nope and nope, definitely not a strategy game.
Maybe this is more memorable?
Attachments:
Exoanthrope: Maybe this is more memorable?
Now i'm thinking Morrowind.
Zacron: Now i'm thinking Morrowind.
That is correct. The other drawing was the signs for fighter's and mage's guilds.

Your turn, if you have the time.
Zacron: Now i'm thinking Morrowind.
Exoanthrope: That is correct. The other drawing was the signs for fighter's and mage's guilds.

Your turn, if you have the time.
Ah, I actually never played it. Every time I would try, My character would be unable to hit anything and I would die.

Anyways, I'll come up with something soon.
Zacron: Ah, I actually never played it. Every time I would try, My character would be unable to hit anything and I would die.
Yeah, random chance to hit wasn't a very good idea for an action RPG. It gets better as you level up, but I usually just use magic to avoid that problem as much as possible.
Zacron: Ah, I actually never played it. Every time I would try, My character would be unable to hit anything and I would die.
Exoanthrope: Yeah, random chance to hit wasn't a very good idea for an action RPG. It gets better as you level up, but I usually just use magic to avoid that problem as much as possible.
Yeah, I'll have to try it again. But actually, someone else can go this time... I just don't think I'll have time to draw for a while...
I feel the need to periodically revive this thread whenever I get an urge to draw.

Here's my latest masterpiece, I've been working on it for quite a while. Hope it's not too difficult to guess.
Attachments:
shrooms.png (30 Kb)
Mario
laur3ntziu00: Mario
Correct! You may take the next turn. :D