It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zacron: Here we go... should be easy, but the pic is tiny on purpose. You might want to zoom in.
Gydion: Did you draw that?
I photoshopped it based on some bead art I found online.
So the diapers I buy have these little codes in them. We enter these codes into the manufacturer's site, and that gives us discounts on an unrelated printing site, which is surprisingly useful. (Usually, these types of codes are a waste of time and we don't bother.)

The thing is, I don't pay much attention to the expiration dates on the discounts, and I sometimes find I only have a few minutes to dig up some images to print. (In this case, 6 minutes.)

tl;dr
Here's a draw and guess the game mug:

(It's not my turn, and I've posted these sketches before, but feel free to identify them again. I'm posting here because I imagined you folks would appreciate it more than most.)
Attachments:
muggy.jpg (96 Kb)
grimwerk: So the diapers I buy have these little codes in them. We enter these codes into the manufacturer's site, and that gives us discounts on an unrelated printing site, which is surprisingly useful. (Usually, these types of codes are a waste of time and we don't bother.)

The thing is, I don't pay much attention to the expiration dates on the discounts, and I sometimes find I only have a few minutes to dig up some images to print. (In this case, 6 minutes.)

tl;dr
Here's a draw and guess the game mug:

(It's not my turn, and I've posted these sketches before, but feel free to identify them again. I'm posting here because I imagined you folks would appreciate it more than most.)
I need to get you to the B&B and design us some stuff to sell. I'm thinking mugs with your drawing of the place on it. Or, we could put a drawing of me on some mugs and then pay people to take them. :D
grimwerk: (It's not my turn, and I've posted these sketches before, but feel free to identify them again. I'm posting here because I imagined you folks would appreciate it more than most.)
I believe the first was Windwaker, but I already forgot the other two.
Bump?
The most right one looks like a Water Elemental from WoW
Zacron: Bump?
Just to be clear, it's nobody's turn. Cyraxpt passed a week ago and nobody's jumped in. I just posted the mug because it fit the thread, and to fill space until the thread woke up. Sorry, I guess I could have made that clearer.

Exo's correct about the Windwaker fairy.

The rightmost is more swampy than it is watery.

Anyone, feel free to jump in and draw the next entry.
grimwerk: The rightmost is more swampy than it is watery.
Sleem from King's Bounty: The Legend

(I'm in the middle of a trip so I won't draw)
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Ghorpm
Ok, if no one wants to draw, I'll sacrifice myself...
Beware, this one is tough. ^^
Attachments:
pewpew.png (9 Kb)
STAR WARS™: ROGUE SQUADRON 3D ?
No. :p
viperfdl: Ok, if no one wants to draw, I'll sacrifice myself...
How about another picture? and... the Last Starfighter?
viperfdl: Ok, if no one wants to draw, I'll sacrifice myself...
Zacron: How about another picture? and... the Last Starfighter?
No.
viperfdl: No.
That old Star Wars game with the simple wireframe graphics simply titled Star Wars?
Ok, I got it. No-one here wants to draw.