It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zacron: Supreme Commander?
phandom: No, not this one. But very close.

Maybe I should add that apart from the standard tanks and airplanes, the main weapon in this game are these tall robots (obviously) piloted by a crew. They call them ComBots (from combat robots)
This particular combot is from the second (out of three) campaign.

edit: Here is the same image with color
Still no answer? I knew it right from the beginning but I didn't want to draw anything (still don't ;) so I remained silent. Your clues confirmed my theory and I think it's Metal Fatigue
Ghorpm: Still no answer? I knew it right from the beginning but I didn't want to draw anything (still don't ;) so I remained silent. Your clues confirmed my theory and I think it's Metal Fatigue
YES. It is "Metal Fatigue". A game made in 2000 by Zono and published by Psygnosis. I got a copy of it, totally by luck back then, and I immediatelly loved the game. It wasn't promoted widely and I can't find it anywhere today, so I thought it would require a bit of searching to find it.

My next clue would be the three Jonas brothers, that split up and joined a different CorpoNation each (RimTech, Milagro and Neuropa). Or that you construct the ComBots by making 5 distict parts: torso, two legs and two arms. The ComBots are very customizable.
Oh, and there were 3 (yes three) battlefields. One in the asteroid field, one on the ground and one underground. Each one required a different approach. I loved this game!

Now it's up to you Ghorpm. If you want you can pass this round to someone else.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by phandom
Ghorpm: Still no answer? I knew it right from the beginning but I didn't want to draw anything (still don't ;) so I remained silent. Your clues confirmed my theory and I think it's Metal Fatigue
phandom: YES. It is "Metal Fatigue". A game made in 2000 by Zono and published by Psygnosis. I got a copy of it, totally by luck back then, and I immediatelly loved the game. It wasn't promoted widely and I can't find it anywhere today, so I thought it would require a bit of searching to find it.

My next clue would be the three Jonas brothers, that split up and joined a different CorpoNation each (RimTech, Milagro and Neuropa). Or that you construct the ComBots by making 5 distict parts: torso, two legs and two arms. The ComBots are very customizable.
Oh, and there were 3 (yes three) battlefields. One in the asteroid field, one on the ground and one underground. Each one required a different approach. I loved this game!

Now it's up to you Ghorpm. If you want you can pass this round to someone else.
I have this game too and I wish it were here. No luck so far...

Yeah, I'm going to pass, anybody just please draw something nice and post it as a next riddle :)
New one.
Attachments:
dave.png (12 Kb)
AdamR: New one.
Very nice! I won't give an answer because I'll have to pass again and I'm sure others won't have problems with it. I think I'll play this game now...
Theme Hospital :D
MadyNora: Theme Hospital :D
Of course :)
I am HORRIBLY bad at drawing, but this makes it more interesting...
Attachments:
urgh_1.jpg (415 Kb)
jdsgn: I am HORRIBLY bad at drawing, but this makes it more interesting...
I hate to burst your bubble, but it is MadyNora's turn at the moment, as she has not passed.

EDIT: I am assuming MadyNora is a chick... if I am wrong, I apologize.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Zacron
Mmm, it seems "Fallout"
Zacron: I hate to burst your bubble, but it is MadyNora's turn at the moment, as she has not passed.

EDIT: I am assuming MadyNora is a chick... if I am wrong, I apologize.
ups, didn't notice that, lets wait for MadyNora's drawing :-)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by murcielago
Oh, sorry, I was unaware that I have to wait for her (him?) first.
So I'll wait until I reveal the truth about my drawing :b
I'm a girl indeed :)

New chocolate drawing will be up tomorrow, now I don't have the materials at home, and it's too late to go shopping :)
MadyNora: I'm a girl indeed :)

New chocolate drawing will be up tomorrow, now I don't have the materials at home, and it's too late to go shopping :)
Am I to take this literally, you draw with chocolate?
jdsgn: Am I to take this literally, you draw with chocolate?
Yes :)) (I'm a pastry chef)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post6491
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post6892
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post6944
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post6576
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post6670
Post edited November 26, 2014 by MadyNora
That is both delicious and amazing! Life has taught me to always be friendly to people who give you food, so let me apologize once more for cutting the line before you.