It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LoboBlanco: It looks more like a "Fuerza-G" member :P
Exoanthrope: I indeed took the pose right from that show. :P His outfit is perfect for it.

Anyway, here's a quick sketch while I'm at work. This is more accurate to the original graphics, so it should be easier.
Some variant of Bomberman?
Lifthrasil: Some variant of Bomberman?
Close enough, it's Bomberman Hero. All yours!
Tadaa. Another quick pen-drawing.
Attachments:
doom.jpg (139 Kb)
Again I have no clue :D Some kind of Tron game?
Zalpha: Again I have no clue :D Some kind of Tron game?
Nope. Not tron. But the virtual reality association is the right direction.
System Shock?
viperfdl: System Shock?
Nope. Older.
Hint: it's an Adventure Game
Lifthrasil: Tadaa. Another quick pen-drawing.
Makes me recall the boss face from "StarFox" for SNES.
Lawnmover man
Could it be "Beneath a steel sky"? (in the VR)
Nope. Still not the correct one. It's not available on GOG (unfortunately), but has a wishlist entry. And the adventure re-tells the story of an awesome cyberpunk novel.
Lifthrasil: Nope. Still not the correct one. It's not available on GOG (unfortunately), but has a wishlist entry. And the adventure re-tells the story of an awesome cyberpunk novel.
Since you said that, I think it's the game based on William Gibson's Neuromancer?
Lifthrasil: Nope. Still not the correct one. It's not available on GOG (unfortunately), but has a wishlist entry. And the adventure re-tells the story of an awesome cyberpunk novel.
Neuromancer?

edit:
Damn ninjas...
Post edited November 24, 2014 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Neuromancer?

edit:
Damn ninjas...
If it is correct, you can take the turn if you want. I was just going to pass.