It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: I don't know if we're waiting on anyone in particular, but since it's a shame to see this thread idle, I'll throw this up.

I'm sick and don't feel like drawing right now either, so this drawing is almost 10 years old.
Why do I always get memories of things other than games?.......
This is the Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. (the boots at least are identical)
Exoanthrope: I don't know if we're waiting on anyone in particular, but since it's a shame to see this thread idle, I'll throw this up.

I'm sick and don't feel like drawing right now either, so this drawing is almost 10 years old.
Could be Soma Cruz from Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow
phandom: This is the Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. (the boots at least are identical)
Setting the mood.

That's the Little Prince after he died and his soul made its way back to his home. There he found that the rose he loved died a long time ago. This discovery filled his heart with pure hate, turning him into the embodiment of death and destruction. He has matured, become darker and now he is heading back to Earth with the goal of erasing all life on the planet, but only after brutally murdering the drunkard, the king, the clerk... the only one left alive will be the latern guy whose sense of responsibility impresses the Prince to this day.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by F4LL0UT
Lifthrasil: Could be Soma Cruz from Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow
Dawn of Sorrow it is. All yours.

F4LL0UT: <snip>
That's... quite dark.
And another work of high-definition art. :-)
Attachments:
metro.jpg (70 Kb)
Lifthrasil: And another work of high-definition art. :-)
Secret Pacman level from Wolfenstein :)

Can someone else take the next turn , please? I must run in a couple minutes.
awalterj: Secret Pacman level from Wolfenstein :)

I was about to say Wolfenstein with a Pac-Man mod. I was unaware there was an actual level.

Exoanthrope: I was about to say Wolfenstein with a Pac-Man mod. I was unaware there was an actual level.
Yeah, it is real. I loved that level, haha.
Bonus points for use of a ruler!
Yep. That's the one.
Okay, this one was done with a mouse in paint, so don't expect it to be beautiful.
Attachments:
gragin.png (20 Kb)
advancedhero: Okay, this one was done with a mouse in paint, so don't expect it to be beautiful.
Shot in the dark: Heroes of Might & Magic.
Not HoMM this time.

Hint 1: It is an icon/symbol of a game.
Dragon Age?
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Marci87
King's Bounty?