It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: "And from that day on, I wore this little 'F' key pendant everywhere I went."
MadyNora is correct. Sorry for the delay, I was taking my son to a local pumpkin festival.

If anyone wants to kill a few minutes, SkiFree is now SkiFreeware, and you can pick it up an updated version for 64-bit computers . And I love that [url=http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12817297.8551/sticker,375x360.png]little doggie that pees whenever you ski by him.
If anyone wants to take my turn, feel free to do it :)
Otherwise it's currently 1:30 AM here, so I won't start drawing anything now, and I don't have chocolate at home, so if you wait for me, you'll have to wait until I wake up, and go shopping, and paint.... 1 day at least.
Feel free to jump in and take my turn :))
MadyNora: If anyone wants to take my turn, feel free to do it :)
Otherwise it's currently 1:30 AM here, so I won't start drawing anything now, and I don't have chocolate at home, so if you wait for me, you'll have to wait until I wake up, and go shopping, and paint.... 1 day at least.
Ultimate crime, inexcusable!

We demand more of your pastry quizzes, but we demand so patiently :)
MadyNora: If anyone wants to take my turn, feel free to do it :)
awalterj: Ultimate crime, inexcusable!

Damn, I totally forgot it's my turn! D:
Havent been shopping either!
Kick me, kick me!!! :((
MadyNora: Kick me, kick me!!! :((
That sounds... kinky...
MadyNora: Kick me, kick me!!! :((
Cyraxpt: That sounds... kinky...
:DD

Okay, turns out the soonest I can go back to my chocolate drawings is the day after tomorrow, so I pass this turn. Anyone can continue.
Another easy one to pass the time.
Attachments:
snoopy.jpg (182 Kb)
Lifthrasil: Another easy one to pass the time.
Red Baron?

Also, Video is related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd_gE9ryj5k
Rotkäppchen flew one of these to escape from the wolf, it's a Fokker Dr1

You must draw, paint or cook with chocolate, if you just filter photos you miss out on the fun & torment of creation!

I saw one of these last month when I went to Berlin for a couple days, here's the picture I made there.

(Giving my turn to MadyNora, we want more chocolate art)

awalterj: Ultimate crime, inexcusable!

MadyNora: Damn, I totally forgot it's my turn! D:
Havent been shopping either!
Kick me, kick me!!! :((
It's been two days so I hope you have some chocolate art ready.

I don't kick girls, unless you're wearing a groin protector because the last time I kicked a girl -accidentally and right between the legs- she was technical K.O. just like a guy would. This was back in high school and happened during training full-contact, it was then that I realized it hurts girls just as much as it hurts guys but the problem was that girls often don't wear any groin protection.
She took it with humor and probably forgot about it by now because she's had many many sports injuries from her ski training over the years, some very nasty injuries too. No pain no gain seems to be some people's motto and for her it paid off, she just won the Olympic gold medal earlier this year and is now super famous in the entire country.

EDIT: got ninja'd by Zacron, so I can't give my turn to anyone becasue it's not my turn to begin with :)
Attachments:
red_baron.png (391 Kb)
Post edited October 21, 2014 by awalterj
Zacron: Red Baron?
That's right!
Zacron: Red Baron?
Lifthrasil: That's right!
I actually just realized this was the Draw and Guess... and I don't have time to draw... so someone else can take my turn. :)
Ok. I'll take this turn.

edit: Finally a drawing that isn't solved in 10 minutes....... or everyone is asleep.......
Attachments:
redbaron.jpg (26 Kb)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by phandom
phandom: Ok. I'll take this turn.

edit: Finally a drawing that isn't solved in 10 minutes....... or everyone is asleep.......
Oddworld?

EDIT: Yeah, I was asleep.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Zacron
Zacron: Oddworld?
New and Tasty!

Correct. You are up next.
Zacron: Oddworld?
phandom: New and Tasty!

Correct. You are up next.
Dang it.. once again my day is too busy to take time to find something to draw... :? Go ahead someone, take my turn
I don't know if we're waiting on anyone in particular, but since it's a shame to see this thread idle, I'll throw this up.

I'm sick and don't feel like drawing right now either, so this drawing is almost 10 years old.
Attachments:
animu.jpg (42 Kb)
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Exoanthrope