It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: Great drawings, as always, but those games definitely had some very mixed elements to try to guess.

I'm in for another long night at work, but I might low-quality-camera-phone-picture again in a little while.

EDIT: Here you go, slightly better camera work this time.

This one should be so easy. This is the masterpiece of video gaming, the magnum opus of fine interactive entertainment.
Cheetahmen? D:
Exoanthrope: Great drawings, as always, but those games definitely had some very mixed elements to try to guess.

I'm in for another long night at work, but I might low-quality-camera-phone-picture again in a little while.

EDIT: Here you go, slightly better camera work this time.

This one should be so easy. This is the masterpiece of video gaming, the magnum opus of fine interactive entertainment.
Thundercats? I really don't know that many games........
GeorgIsMe: Thundercats? I really don't know that many games........
Alas, no, but that was one of my favourite cartoons growing up. :)

MadyNora: Cheetahmen? D:
That's the one. An absolute masterpiece, no? ;p
Post edited August 20, 2014 by Exoanthrope
MadyNora: Cheetahmen? D:
Exoanthrope: That's the one. An absolute masterpiece, no? ;p
Never played it (never had any console), just saw the AVGN video :D

Since I'm away from home, and I don't have my wacom with me, I drew something in paint with mouse instead, but it ended up being so terrible that I won't upload it :D

I need some time to come up with something else >_<
Ok, since I really can't draw with mouse, I just used google for this one, hope it counts =/

Edit: UGH I just realized that the sword is from Skyrim >_< No, its NOT Skyrim, and I should have chosen a different sword D:
Attachments:
sword.png (82 Kb)
Post edited August 20, 2014 by MadyNora
MadyNora: Ok, since I really can't draw with mouse, I just used google for this one, hope it counts =/

Edit: UGH I just realized that the sword is from Skyrim >_< No, its NOT Skyrim, and I should have chosen a different sword D:
Maybe too literal, but Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword?
MadyNora: Ok, since I really can't draw with mouse, I just used google for this one, hope it counts =/

Exoanthrope: Maybe too literal, but Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword?
Nope. These are in-game items.
The lighter make me think of Unepic.
viperfdl: The lighter make me think of Unepic.
Yes :)
I'm not in the mood to draw. Somebody else can take my turn.
Next one!
Attachments:
grimwerk: Next one!
Temple of the Lizard Men 3: The Curse of the Shadow Serpent, right? :p
grimwerk: Next one!
Oh maaan! Again a pic where I know *exactly* that I've seen the character/object somewhere but don't know where. Great drawing btw..
Looks like the lizards of Avernum.
Exoanthrope: Temple of the Lizard Men 3: The Curse of the Shadow Serpent, right? :p
Very nearly! When I saw your cheetahman, I thought of Avernum, the Island of Dr Moreau flim, and Flaming Carrot, (though I knew it was none of these). So here we are!

F4LL0UT: Oh maaan! Again a pic where I know *exactly* that I've seen the character/object somewhere but don't know where. Great drawing btw..
Thank you! And I know the feeling. Not only that, this thread has given me a deja vu sense several times.
viperfdl: Looks like the lizards of Avernum.
Yep! You're like the designated thread guesser. Your turn!
Post edited August 21, 2014 by grimwerk