It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

awalterj: It seems you properly identified the aircraft, I was thinking about an older DOS game though. There's a Windows game with the same name though but I only know the older game.
viperfdl: MiG-29 Fulcrum?
Yes, correct! The DOS one from 1990 is the one I meant.

Now onto Madynora's new riddle!
viperfdl: MiG-29 Fulcrum?
awalterj: Yes, correct! The DOS one from 1990 is the one I meant.

Now onto Madynora's new riddle!
If you insist....
This is my beautifully drawn human being with her beautifully drawn horse I used no reference to because I was lazy.
Attachments:
MadyNora: If you insist....
This is my beautifully drawn human being with her beautifully drawn horse I used no reference to because I was lazy.
We do insist! This is a very nice drawing, and horses are extremely hard to draw especially without ref.

Is it Expeditions: Conquistador? (because morion helmet)
MadyNora: If you insist....
awalterj: We do insist! This is a very nice drawing, and horses are extremely hard to draw especially without ref.

Is it Expeditions: Conquistador? (because morion helmet)
Thx :D
And yes it is :D
MadyNora: Thx :D
Oh, I got lucky...my first thought was Seven Cities of Gold but guessing on a newer game seemed more reasonable in this situation.

Anyway, here's the next riddle: I also drew a horse but I must admit I can't make them up convincingly from my imagination so I drew this at a museum. (also, I'm too lazy to draw stuff for this thread so I'm using what I made on a recent trip)

This unit is famous in real history but also featured in a very well known game.
Attachments:
MadyNora: Thx :D
awalterj: Oh, I got lucky...my first thought was Seven Cities of Gold but guessing on a newer game seemed more reasonable in this situation.

Anyway, here's the next riddle: I also drew a horse but I must admit I can't make them up convincingly from my imagination so I drew this at a museum. (also, I'm too lazy to draw stuff for this thread so I'm using what I made on a recent trip)

This unit is famous in real history but also featured in a very well known game.
Yeees I think I have mentioned somewhere that I'm not very familiar with older games^-^'

Idk about the game, but your drawing is awesome :O
MadyNora: Idk about the game, but your drawing is awesome :O
Thanks! If you figure out what this unit is called then you'll find the game. It's featured in several games but one game in particular is quite famous, it's not available on GOG though.

(EDIT: It's not a strategy game per se so it's not Civ 5, Cossacks or the Renaissance Mod for Total War)
Post edited July 21, 2014 by awalterj
Well it's Polish Cavalry, Hussars in fact. Don't know the game though,

A little research and I'll go with Mount & Blade. If I'm right, someone please take my turn.
Post edited July 21, 2014 by Orion66
Orion66: Well it's Polish Cavalry, Hussars in fact. Don't know the game though,

A little research and I'll go with Mount & Blade. If I'm right, someone please take my turn.
Yes, Mount & Blade it is! Polish Winged Hussars are in other games too but Mount & Blade incorporates them in the perhaps most fun way, here's a slightly wacky in-game video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s0Ywl1tcjo

And in the movies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqejTOai5t4
Come on people, get this game running again.
Orion66: A little research and I'll go with Mount & Blade. If I'm right, someone please take my turn.
I hope this is ok since Orion66 said someone can take their turn... please excuse the horrible drawing I did it quick to get this thread breathing again.
Attachments:
draw1.png (5 Kb)
Orion66: A little research and I'll go with Mount & Blade. If I'm right, someone please take my turn.
Sage103082: I hope this is ok since Orion66 said someone can take their turn... please excuse the horrible drawing I did it quick to get this thread breathing again.
Uh, can you give a hint?
To me, it looks like a person standing in front of a sewer grating, with the outside light casting a shadow of the bars on the surface of the hip-deep water inside. Reminds me of the character creation section of Oblivion (somewhat).

Or it's a wireframe Darth Vader helmet with some sort of scope on it.

edit:
Or, a view through a keyhole of a padded (or tiled) room plus occupant.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by grimwerk
That drawing reminds me of a scene in Dark Souls II...
Sage103082: I hope this is ok since Orion66 said someone can take their turn... please excuse the horrible drawing I did it quick to get this thread breathing again.
Seems to be inside some kind of prison cell. But I don't know what game it is from. There are many possibilities.