It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Majestic Chess?
adventure quest?
All I can think of is the Karazhan raid in WoW, in the Deadwind Pass region. It is a grey region surrounded on a couple of sides by lush green regions. Also, late in the raid there is a chess battle of sorts. I can't recall a boss that looked like that one though :P
viperfdl: Majestic Chess?
That's the one.
It's recognizable, I hope.
Attachments:
viperfdl: It's recognizable, I hope.
Moonstone. A game I also submitted to this thread last year. :D
viperfdl: It's recognizable, I hope.
F4LL0UT: Moonstone. A game I also submitted to this thread last year. :D
Of course it's that "bad", gory game. :)
Your turn.
Next one. Should be easy. I haven't played the game much but I certainly would recognize it from the picture.
Attachments:
maybeasy.png (10 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Next one. Should be easy. I haven't played the game much but I certainly would recognize it from the picture.
Zool.
MadyNora: Zool.
That's correct.
F4LL0UT: That's correct.
One of my first games from a CD called "100 random games from my PC before I reinstalled it" I got from mom's colleague :D

I can't post anything in the next 12 hours, because now it's sleeptime for me, so anyone feel free to jump in :) (or wait 12+ hours for the next drawing :P )
Since MadyNora appears to still be sleeping and I haven't participated in this thread for ages, I'll intercept real quick with an inbetween rounds contribution. It's not a new game but should be easy to guess even if you never played it. The airplane was painted from a real specimen, it's very fascinating to see one of these up close.

(Let's give the round back to MadyNora after this)
Attachments:
awalterj: Since MadyNora appears to still be sleeping and I haven't participated in this thread for ages, I'll intercept real quick with an inbetween rounds contribution. It's not a new game but should be easy to guess even if you never played it. The airplane was painted from a real specimen, it's very fascinating to see one of these up close.

Lock on: Modern Air Combat?
awalterj: Since MadyNora appears to still be sleeping and I haven't participated in this thread for ages, I'll intercept real quick with an inbetween rounds contribution. It's not a new game but should be easy to guess even if you never played it. The airplane was painted from a real specimen, it's very fascinating to see one of these up close.

viperfdl: Lock on: Modern Air Combat?
It seems you properly identified the aircraft, I was thinking about an older DOS game though. There's a Windows game with the same name though but I only know the older game.
viperfdl: Lock on: Modern Air Combat?
awalterj: It seems you properly identified the aircraft, I was thinking about an older DOS game though. There's a Windows game with the same name though but I only know the older game.
MiG-29 Fulcrum?