It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marci87: I mayB out of line here but I have simple easy drawing if anybody cares to guess ;-)
No idea, but it looks like a console from an Aztec spacecraft would.
Marci87: I mayB out of line here but I have simple easy drawing if anybody cares to guess ;-)
grimwerk: No idea, but it looks like a console from an Aztec spacecraft would.
not even close ;-)
this is a game from my youth I have another drawing but the second one will make it so obvious :P
I'll post it later if nobody come close to an answer ;-)
Whoa, first you claim that you are too young to guess Magic Carpet which was released in 1994 and then you post a picture of Last Ninja which was released in 80s? Even if it's Last Ninja 3 (released in 1991) it's at three years older game than Magic Carpet ;P
EDIT: Actually, judging by the colors it's Last Ninja 2 so that's the game from 1988. 6 years before Magic Carpet ;D A great series btw, I own them all :)

But as far as I can see it's my turn so I'll post yet another ugly MS Paint picture. Shouldn't be too hard I think :D
Attachments:
shallow.jpg (55 Kb)
Post edited April 24, 2014 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: Whoa, first you claim that you are too young to guess Magic Carpet which was released in 1994 and then you post a picture of Last Ninja which was released in 80s? Even if it's Last Ninja 3 (released in 1991) it's at three years older game than Magic Carpet ;P
EDIT: Actually, judging by the colors it's Last Ninja 2 so that's the game from 1988. 6 years before Magic Carpet ;D A great series btw, I own them all :)

But as far as I can see it's my turn so I'll post yet another ugly MS Paint picture. Shouldn't be too hard I think :D
Indeed it is Last ninja 2 I played it on my commodore 64 when I was 6 or 7 years old I got my first PC in 1996 and I wasn't much in computer gaming so Magic Carpet must have missed me ;)
Ghorpm: Whoa, first you claim that you are too young to guess Magic Carpet which was released in 1994 and then you post a picture of Last Ninja which was released in 80s? Even if it's Last Ninja 3 (released in 1991) it's at three years older game than Magic Carpet ;P

Marci87: Indeed it is Last ninja 2 I played it on my commodore 64 when I was 6 or 7 years old I got my first PC in 1996 and I wasn't much in computer gaming so Magic Carpet must have missed me ;)
I keep raving about it all the time but I still have a working C64 and I do play some games on it from time to time. Last Ninja games are among those that I play most often :) Two days ago I was playing Double Take. It's not a very good game but the music is kinda cool. And you really need a manual for that game. You can figure out how to play the game but without the story you wouldn't have any idea WHY you are suppose to do all this ;) Good all C64...

How about the current picture? Does it ring a bell?
Ghorpm: How about the current picture? Does it ring a bell?
That crab-like thing unfortunately doesn't ring any bells in my somehow empty scull ^_^
Ghorpm: But as far as I can see it's my turn so I'll post yet another ugly MS Paint picture. Shouldn't be too hard I think :D
This reminds me of Metroid, maybe something from the Prime Series.
Ghorpm: But as far as I can see it's my turn so I'll post yet another ugly MS Paint picture. Shouldn't be too hard I think :D
Zacron: This reminds me of Metroid, maybe something from the Prime Series.
Not at all :)
Was just reading the Sudeki thread, and rtcvb32 said:

The other thing standing out was the fight against the crab/spider robot being such a pain in the butt, unless you fought it a specific way which was essentially kiting.
So I'll guess Sudeki without much confidence.
grimwerk: Was just reading the Sudeki thread, and rtcvb32 said:

The other thing standing out was the fight against the crab/spider robot being such a pain in the butt, unless you fought it a specific way which was essentially kiting.
grimwerk: So I'll guess Sudeki without much confidence.
I've never heard about Sudeki. Well, until today that is but still. As a hint I may say that there are three major details on my picture that matter:
1) The creature itself
2) The... how to put it... the current state of the creature
3) The container
Ghorpm: [...]
Impossible Creatures?
Ghorpm: [...]
AdamR: Impossible Creatures?
Nope.

And I thought that it would be quite easy... well, maybe it's because I've chosen a less popular game from the series? (wink, wink)
How come nobody can recognize it? I've just checked the wishlist and it got quite a lot of votes already so it definitely not an obscure game. And as I mentioned before - it's part of a series which is really, really popular so... what's up with you guys? I'm aware that I suck at drawing but come on! It's not that BAD. At the very least it's good enough to be recognizable ;)
Xcom?
Ghorpm: How come nobody can recognize it? I've just checked the wishlist and it got quite a lot of votes already so it definitely not an obscure game. And as I mentioned before - it's part of a series which is really, really popular so... what's up with you guys? I'm aware that I suck at drawing but come on! It's not that BAD. At the very least it's good enough to be recognizable ;)
I'm going to throw a wild quess : that is the kind of thing I'd expect to see in a lab in an AvP game (probably AvP 2)
Post edited April 24, 2014 by s23021536