It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoneCleaver: Hahaha,*clicks the "that was easy" button* correct
s23021536: Hehe its a great game though! I'm really excited about Starbound as well - think that is going to be aces!

Ok next one :
Wheee

Civilzation 1.
s23021536: Hehe its a great game though! I'm really excited about Starbound as well - think that is going to be aces!

Ok next one :
grimwerk: Wheee

Civilzation 1.
Uhuh yep! a city without walls :)
and France I believe...
s23021536: and France I believe...
I don't know that I could've been that specific!

Now that I think about it, though, orange is England, cyan is America, purple is India or Mongolia, white is Roman. It's coming back to me.

Next pic. Perhaps skynet464 will recognize it!

edit:
Yikes. Been out all day and silence. I'll draw something else after dinner.
Attachments:
Post edited April 19, 2014 by grimwerk
Second image attached.

I wonder if nobody recognized the first, or if the thread is in one of its fairly typical lulls.
Attachments:
kaboom.jpg (30 Kb)
Dont really know any video games with Swamp Things and D&D slug things.
skynet464: Dont really know any video games with Swamp Things and D&D slug things.
Well flip.

You're going to have to give me a brief personal video game background else I'll do a similarly poor job of targeting you in the future.
Games from this millennium. :P
skynet464: Games from this millennium. :P
See, I read your Gaming since '01 tagline and it actually determined my choice.
grimwerk: See, I read your Gaming since '01 tagline and it actually determined my choice.
Yeah, but seeing as my gaming choices in 2001 was Dr. Seuss and Putt-Putt... :P
Is that Pool of Radiance?
Marci87: Is that Pool of Radiance?
It's been ages since I've even thought about Pool of Radiance. Nope, it's not that.
grimwerk: See, I read your Gaming since '01 tagline and it actually determined my choice.
Yeah I can understand that. If I did the equivalent it'd be "Gaming since '88".
I was about to say Die by the Sword but thanks to the 2nd pic I realize how totally wrong I would have been. :P Of course now that I think about it the 'swamp monsters' in DBTS didn't have clubs.
S'been a busy day. I'll sketch another hint tonight if I can stay awake.
Third image:

Go, go, go!
Attachments: