It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IT2013: Is it incredible crisis? It looks "weird" like that. Lol
The game could certainly be called "weird" but not like Incredible Crisis. Also, the game is not Japanese -- it simply can't compete with their level of weirdness.
I have no idea what game that's from :P
Could you give us a clue?
Akamari: I have no idea what game that's from :P
Could you give us a clue?
In a nutshell, the game is lots of speech bubbles & finding your way around... IN SPACE!

You may ask me yes/no questions about the game, if it will help you narrow it down further.
Is it Space Pirates and Zombies?

If it's not, is it sold on GOG?
Akamari: Is it Space Pirates and Zombies?

Not SPAZ. Not sold on GOG.

Improved the sketch in case it jogs someone's memory.
Attachments:
Akamari: Is it Space Pirates and Zombies?

tascodlx: Not SPAZ. Not sold on GOG.

From the text, I suppose it has to be Star Trek. Which one, I don't know xD
IT2013: Is it incredible crisis? It looks "weird" like that. Lol
tascodlx: The game could certainly be called "weird" but not like Incredible Crisis. Also, the game is not Japanese -- it simply can't compete with their level of weirdness.
lol... i am horrible at this game!
tascodlx: Not SPAZ. Not sold on GOG.

Aluaji: From the text, I suppose it has to be Star Trek. Which one, I don't know xD
Well, there are a lot of Star Trek games....

tascodlx: The game could certainly be called "weird" but not like Incredible Crisis. Also, the game is not Japanese -- it simply can't compete with their level of weirdness.
IT2013: lol... i am horrible at this game!
It wasn't that bad of a guess. I could think of many other games much farther off than Crisis.

Again, I will answer yes/no questions about the game. I don't intend to run this thread forever.
tascodlx: ...
System Shock?
tascodlx: ...
AdamR: System Shock?
Not System Shock.
Time for left field guesses. I'm going to start with anything I ever played that specifically included my being given directions to a med bay.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
tinyE: Time for left field guesses. I'm going to start with anything I ever played that specifically included my being given directions to a med bay.

Nope.
tinyE: Time for left field guesses. I'm going to start with anything I ever played that specifically included my being given directions to a med bay.

tascodlx: Nope.
Mind if I keep guessing? I'm kind of snowed in here. :D
tinyE: Mind if I keep guessing? I'm kind of snowed in here. :D
Go right ahead. You're welcome to make multiple guesses in one post if you want.
tinyE: Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
But it is a Stark Trek game, yes? That's how I interpreted your "there are many Star Trek games" answer earlier.