It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: That's the one! Pretty early in the game you find a dead body and he has the rose tattoo on his butt
grimwerk: This is going to result in an interesting google image search.
It's not so interesting. That's the scene. You can examine the body and you'll be told about the tattoo but you won't see it.
s23021536: Lol im sorry :) The fact that there are only a limited number of saves dont help either. I suppose I'll have to try to beat it again some day...
The save limit is an interesting mechanic, as is the wind that blows my ship around on various levels. I'm about halfway across the map. My gunner is a three-year old, and he avidly reports to me everything that's happening on screen. He randomly stops shooting sometimes, but most of my deaths seem to be from collisions in delicate situations. That game is pretty awesome, thanks. I like the developer's attitude, as well. Have you played his other games?

Ghorpm: It's not so interesting.
i was googling "rose tattoo butt".
tinyE: That would make a nice name for a sleigh, 'Rosebutt'.
We've finally uncovered the true secret meaning of Rosebud. Someone should reward us somehow.
F4LL0UT: We've finally uncovered the true secret meaning of Rosebud. Someone should reward us somehow.
Lie still. I'll get the needles.
that will keep you going for the show, come on it's time to go...
Ghorpm: That's the one! Pretty early in the game you find a dead body and he has the rose tattoo on his butt
grimwerk: This is going to result in an interesting google image search.

Here's a game I drew this afternoon. If you're super confident in your guess, no need to wait for my confirmation. Else, I'll be back in the morning.
Eador: Masters of the Broken World?
Ghorpm: Eador: Masters of the Broken World?
Nope. But I understand the guess.

Hmmmm...
Attachments:
a warioware or rhythm tengoku?
Great drawings. I'm not answering as I can't think of anything to draw, I had a feeling what it was after the first one (though I couldn't remember the tub) but there's no doubt after the second.
That drawing reminds me, what's the hardest part of a vegetable?

The wheelchair.
grimwerk: quoting you for the notification thing
I was issued a challenge. So I shall answer, I think it's Toejam and Earl. I'm going to look really stupid if that's wrong.

Edit: added a quote for the notification thing.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by Goatbrush
Goatbrush: Great drawings. I'm not answering as I can't think of anything to draw, I had a feeling what it was after the first one (though I couldn't remember the tub) but there's no doubt after the second.
Thanks!

Toejam and Earl is correct. The hot tub is kind of a game secret. And yes, the wise man is much more obvious! I'm happy you decided to guess. Best of luck with your challenge!
Okay. I am bringing the MSPaint feels back for this one, partially to show how much grimwerk and others have been spoiling us.

Behold. I'm sorry.

Edit: and yeah I should really have known about the hot tub thing, I looked it up after. I played Toejam and Earl so much growing up.
Attachments:
Post edited August 01, 2013 by Goatbrush
Goatbrush: Behold. I'm sorry.
This is flippin' great.

Stellar pic. Instant recognition, complete with daft song in my head.

I'm not guessing so quickly, as it'd be a pity if I were the only one to see it.
Goatbrush: Okay. I am bringing the MSPaint feels back for this one, partially to show how much grimwerk and others have been spoiling us.

Behold. I'm sorry.

Edit: and yeah I should really have known about the hot tub thing, I looked it up after. I played Toejam and Earl so much growing up.
PaRappa the Rapper