It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Ouch.

OK, I can't put too much time into it right now so behold my genius.
Stalin vs. Martians?
AdamR: Stalin vs. Martians?
That's right.

Back to you.
Aw man... Why did I have to guess? I'm too tired to drawn anything. Need some sleep.

Someone else please take my turn!
AdamR: Stalin vs. Martians?
WHAT?! There is such a game? I've never heard of it and I find it absolutely tasteless to make such a game...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQrgqd1yLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQkE7R5eCY
Post edited June 25, 2013 by Vitek
Terrible... it's just disgusting. I know that it may seem that I'm overreacting but I know a lot of people who suffered personally because of this psychopath. For example I know a woman who somehow managed to get document signed by Stalin himself with a death sentence for her husband. Can you imagine her feelings if she saw a game like that? With a funny dancing Stalin in it?! And yes, she is still alive...

Sorry for my rant but I'm really shocked right now. Those guys who made and published the game are completely nuts
AdamR: Someone else please take my turn!
Challenge accepted!
Attachments:
AdamR: Someone else please take my turn!
Goatbrush: Challenge accepted!
Its Terraria,and i dont want to draw anything,so skip my turn
kkreo: Its Terraria,and i dont want to draw anything,so skip my turn
Correct, [anyone else] you're up.
Oh well, since nobody seems interested in taking the turn.
Attachments:
dark.png (53 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Oh well, since nobody seems interested in taking the turn.
Thief.
Lifthrasil: Thief.
Haha, no. "Haha" because it's kinda close.
Looks like a bald guy who's about to start playing a PSP in a dark room :p
Adzeth: Looks like a bald guy who's about to start playing a PSP in a dark room :p
Lol. I DO suck at abstract stuff. At least the "bald guy" part is correct (was afraid it would look like hair).
Post edited June 27, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Lifthrasil: Thief.
F4LL0UT: Haha, no. "Haha" because it's kinda close.
"kinda close" might be Assassin's Creed or Dishonored (at least both claimed to be inspired by Thief).
Adzeth: Looks like a bald guy who's about to start playing a PSP in a dark room :p
F4LL0UT: Lol. I DO suck at abstract stuff. At least the "bald guy" part is correct (was afraid it would look like hair).
Ah, OK. Then it's Hitman. :-)
Post edited June 27, 2013 by Lifthrasil