It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: You people are making me feel REALLY old!
F4LL0UT: I thought you actually were old.
Oh yeah.
After all I have had cataracts.
Twice. :D
Vitek: Damn. I knew this one, but not it's game. I left for minute to google it and grimwerk answered it.
I will have my revenge grimwerk. I will wait and you will be afraid every minute of your life, not knowing if I am not around to answer your picture.
Can you quantify your scariness, please? I like to catalog my fears by magnitude. I'm tentatively placing you between revolving doors and social interaction.

Also, guess my picture, dammit.
Attachments:
Vitek: Damn. I knew this one, but not it's game. I left for minute to google it and grimwerk answered it.
I will have my revenge grimwerk. I will wait and you will be afraid every minute of your life, not knowing if I am not around to answer your picture.
grimwerk: Can you quantify your scariness, please? I like to catalog my fears by magnitude. I'm tentatively placing you between revolving doors and social interaction.

Also, guess my picture, dammit.
RE4?
JohnWalrus: RE4?
Now Vitek's going to haunt both of us.
JohnWalrus: RE4?
grimwerk: Now Vitek's going to haunt both of us.
So...yes, or...no? I'm bad at reading signs XD
grimwerk: Now Vitek's going to haunt both of us.
JohnWalrus: So...yes, or...no? I'm bad at reading signs XD
Yes. Enjoy!
JohnWalrus: So...yes, or...no? I'm bad at reading signs XD
grimwerk: Yes. Enjoy!
Alright, thanks! Lemme take a moment to sketch up my next masterpiece :3
Here's another drawing for alluvya's! Hope it's not too difficult :3
Attachments:
JohnWalrus: Here's another drawing for alluvya's! Hope it's not too difficult :3
I can't wait to bomb dodongos?
It has to be The Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time
hasn't it?
JohnWalrus: Here's another drawing for alluvya's! Hope it's not too difficult :3
JoeSapphire: I can't wait to bomb dodongos?
hasn't it?
Er, not quite. The phrase comes from another Zelda game...a rather infamous one...
JoeSapphire: I can't wait to bomb dodongos?
hasn't it?
JohnWalrus: Er, not quite. The phrase comes from another Zelda game...a rather infamous one...
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon ?
JohnWalrus: Er, not quite. The phrase comes from another Zelda game...a rather infamous one...
Lukier: Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon ?
Bingo. While the game sucks, it's gold for Youtube poops :3 Your turn!
Lukier: Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon ?
JohnWalrus: Bingo. While the game sucks, it's gold for Youtube poops :3 Your turn!
Yeeey :)

Mine is not pro and cute, but it's mine :)

Edited: I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach my file. When I clicked at "attach" button, I can choose a file and then click "post my meddage". Message is posted without my picture.
I must give up. Something should be wrong with my laptop or my mind :) Someone need to take this turn instead of me.
Post edited June 05, 2013 by Lukier
Lukier: Edited: I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach my file. When I clicked at "attach" button, I can choose a file and then click "post my meddage". Message is posted without my picture.
I must give up. Something should be wrong with my laptop or my mind :) Someone need to take this turn instead of me.
I've drawn something for you. Sadly, all things USB on my computer have died and I require my wife to rescue me. I'll upload and edit this post with your image within the hour.

edit:
Aha, fixed it myself. Here you go:
Attachments:
lukier.jpg (79 Kb)
Post edited June 05, 2013 by grimwerk
Lukier: Edited: I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach my file. When I clicked at "attach" button, I can choose a file and then click "post my meddage". Message is posted without my picture.
grimwerk: I've drawn something for you. Sadly, all things USB on my computer have died and I require my wife to rescue me. I'll upload and edit this post with your image within the hour.

edit:
Aha, fixed it myself. Here you go:
Capsized?