It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Charon121: Not a complete answer, sorry! But very close!
That should count. It's Longest Journey. The A.R. kind of gave it away. :P
Yeah, I was teetering between too easy and too abstract. OK, Lukier can draw the next masterpiece or cede the same privilege to tinyE!
Thank you guys :)

But tinyE named it right, I did not. You should draw this time. And I will be around to win and draw next time!!! :) (I have an idea and I'm curious if it's very easy or just easy :P ).
Fair enough, and I had this one sitting here on the burner, kind of a sloooooow day. I cheated here with massive cutting and pasting.
Attachments:
baddudes.png (152 Kb)
tinyE: Fair enough, and I had this one sitting here on the burner, kind of a sloooooow day. I cheated here with massive cutting and pasting.
I dunno, Blues Brothers?
tinyE: Fair enough, and I had this one sitting here on the burner, kind of a sloooooow day. I cheated here with massive cutting and pasting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WT5hQVV7RUk#t=520s

Dick Tracy - Sega Genesis?
Damn...this makes me think of a game but can't remember its name xD.

I'll try another one, just in case but i'm pretty sure it isn't it.
Robocop ?
You people are making me feel REALLY old!

Keep guessing though I suppose I just gave you a pretty solid hint.
tinyE: You people are making me feel REALLY old!

If the game is older than 1985s or so, i don't know what it can be. Not pretending i know every game since then, but robocop must be like 88 or 89 so...

Police Quest ?
Post edited June 04, 2013 by Faenrir

Hogan's Alley?
see below. :D
Post edited June 04, 2013 by tinyE

Pong? Or, older? Spacewar!? :3

grimwerk: Hogan's Alley?
YES YES YES!

Give that man a cigar!

Your turn.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by tinyE
Damn. I knew this one, but not it's game. I left for minute to google it and grimwerk answered it.
I will have my revenge grimwerk. I will wait and you will be afraid every minute of your life, not knowing if I am not around to answer your picture.
I thought you actually were old.