It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: Yeah, I know, but if I had said Chris, everyone would have gotten it easier XD Also, Chris isn't sexy, he's overmuscled and gross.
F4LL0UT: You're only saying that because you haven't seen that Chris-Barry-Leon threesome special. Yummy. It made me gay in a minute. Thank God it was followed by the Clair-Jill-Ada threesome, made me straight again.
Link or it never happened!
HijacK: Link or it never happened!
It never did. But I have good ideas, don't I.
Smannesman: I did find out that besides not being able to draw, I also don't know how to properly save an image in Paint.Net.
Is that Boktai?
Oh my god, someone guessed. What's this thread coming to? :P
Densetsu: Is that Boktai?
It is!
Oooh, the sun is in your hand :D
Hi hi, it was a rhetorical question. Well drawn.

And the color of the sun in her eyes was green. Or was it brown? Hm.

Behold my masterpiece:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Hi hi, it was a rhetorical question. Well drawn.

And the color of the sun in her eyes was green. Or was it brown? Hm.

Behold my masterpiece:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Resident Evil perhaps? :D
Didn't someone just do RE yesterday?
JudasIscariot: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Resident Evil perhaps? :D
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No.

Next hint:
Attachments:
tinyE: Didn't someone just do RE yesterday?
Aye.
Densetsu: Next hint:
International Karate + ?

I certainly remember SOME fighting game that had objects that looked like this thrown at you.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by F4LL0UT
My first thought was "that's the fan things from the top of a construction yard in C&C!".
I know what he's doing, I can make out something odd In the picture. He is adding things to it bit by bit. Very Clever! :D

I'd say he working on a truck of some sort.
tinyE: I know what he's doing, I can make out something odd In the picture. He is adding things to it bit by bit. Very Clever! :D
Oh you've discerned my intention. Clever! :D

As for guesses, it's sadly none of the above. I made an improved sketch. Notice the distances between the objects. Then the patterns and how they change as it's very relevant:
Attachments: