It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: Here's my contribution to the almighty Drawn n' Guess thread!
Is that Serious Sam: Second Encounter? That really captures the mouth and attitude, great pic :)
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Timelord1963
JohnWalrus: Here's my contribution to the almighty Drawn n' Guess thread!
Timelord1963: Is that Serious Sam: Second Encounter? That really captures the mouth and attitude, great pic :)
Erm...no. Pay attention to the title and the name of the file; it's a clue. Also, thanks! :D
Oh well then I didn't know what it was.
Timelord1963: Is that Serious Sam: Second Encounter? That really captures the mouth and attitude, great pic :)
JohnWalrus: Erm...no. Pay attention to the title and the name of the file; it's a clue. Also, thanks! :D
Hehe, I guess there's a bit of artwork borrowing going on - it used to happen with library books, our Urdu Asian language books were sometimes priceless for having blatantly nicked posters or DVD covers from Western films like Indiana Jones, Titanic and using them on a random story as it's 'original' cover art, still with exact likenesses of Harrison Ford or whoever :D

Here's what I thought it was - I'm curious which game nicked it/ it nicked from! :)
Attachments:
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Timelord1963
JohnWalrus: Erm...no. Pay attention to the title and the name of the file; it's a clue. Also, thanks! :D
Timelord1963: Hehe, I guess there's a bit of artwork borrowing going on - it used to happen with library books, our Urdu Asian language books were sometimes priceless for having blatantly nicked posters or DVD covers from Western films like Indiana Jones, Titanic and using them on a random story as it's 'original' cover art, still with exact likenesses of Harrison Ford or whoever :D

Here's what I thought it was - I'm curious which game nicked it/ it nicked from! :)
Oh, I can see the resemblance. I'm not sure if they borrowed the stance, I just think it's a common pose for video games. But that's really funny! I remember seeing this foreign family health book that had Nicolas Cage from Raising Arizona on it XD By the way, the gun in the guy's hand is a (poorly) drawn shotgun, not a minigun. I'll give you guys a hint: it's a Playstation game!
If it is what I think it is, I would never have guessed it without all the clues.
Smannesman: If it is what I think it is, I would never have guessed it without all the clues.
What do you think it is?
i wanna say SOF but thats PS2 *whistles*
Smannesman: If it is what I think it is, I would never have guessed it without all the clues.
This dude got it right, it was Resident Evil! His turn :)

BTW, I based it on this boxart, which was for the first game and the director's cut.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by JohnWalrus
JohnWalrus: This dude got it right, it was Resident Evil! His turn :)

BTW, I based it on this boxart, which was for the first game and the director's cut.
... I had a nasty feeling it still seemed familiar, that's the version of RE1 I own, I did know the cover after all :/

Well done Smannesman :)
JohnWalrus: BTW, I based it on this boxart, which was for the first game and the director's cut.
Hey, that's not Barry on the cover. You lied!
The whole point of not actually saying it was so I wouldn't feel the need to try and draw something myself.
Just remember, you brought this on yourself.
I did find out that besides not being able to draw, I also don't know how to properly save an image in Paint.Net.
Attachments:
guess.jpg (17 Kb)
JohnWalrus: BTW, I based it on this boxart, which was for the first game and the director's cut.
F4LL0UT: Hey, that's not Barry on the cover. You lied!
Yeah, I know, but if I had said Chris, everyone would have gotten it easier XD Also, Chris isn't sexy, he's overmuscled and gross.
JohnWalrus: Yeah, I know, but if I had said Chris, everyone would have gotten it easier XD Also, Chris isn't sexy, he's overmuscled and gross.
You're only saying that because you haven't seen that Chris-Barry-Leon threesome special. Yummy. It made me gay in a minute. Thank God it was followed by the Clair-Jill-Ada threesome, made me straight again.
JohnWalrus: Yeah, I know, but if I had said Chris, everyone would have gotten it easier XD Also, Chris isn't sexy, he's overmuscled and gross.
F4LL0UT: You're only saying that because you haven't seen that Chris-Barry-Leon threesome special. Yummy. It made me gay in a minute. Thank God it was followed by the Clair-Jill-Ada threesome, made me straight again.
The Salazar-Nemesis-Lisa Trevor threesome? Made me asexual O_o
Post edited May 27, 2013 by JohnWalrus