It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

James Bond on the Gameboy?
MadOverlord: This took 7 hours to draw, (that's not true).
F4LL0UT: Populous?
Yep! It's Populous!

And to Joe, James Bond is an interesting interpretation.
;)
Densetsu: ;)
Oh yeah... right, sorry, totally forgot. :p
Attachments:
Densetsu: ;)
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah... right, sorry, totally forgot. :p
Tyrian 2000 :P
Austrobogulator: Tyrian 2000 :P
Well, any Tyrian actually. But yeah. :p
Austrobogulator: Tyrian 2000 :P
F4LL0UT: Well, any Tyrian actually. But yeah. :p
I kind of forgot whether the original had the food stuff or not. Anyway, I actually made a similar image for this thread several pages back :P
Attachments:
crysis.png (10 Kb)
Super Hexagaon!
AdamR: Super Hexagaon!
Seems so, wouldn't have recognized it despite having played it recently. Also: I hate it. :P
Wait, are you gues joking or is that a real title? :O

Here is a bunch of triangles I put down, where is my money? I wanna be a world famous game designer!
AdamR: Super Hexagaon!
Indeed :D

Well, without the extra a, that is :o
Gimmie a break, I just woke up ;)

I'm kinda breaking the rules here. Forgive me if this isn't cool... Instead of drawing, I went with cutting and pasting construction paper.
Attachments:
go_fish.jpg (177 Kb)
2.png (21 Kb)
Post edited March 23, 2013 by AdamR
AdamR: Gimmie a break, I just woke up ;)

I'm kinda breaking the rules here. Forgive me if this isn't cool... Instead of drawing, I went with cutting and pasting construction paper.
About 50 different war games pop up so no guess, but I'm fine with the how you did the post and I've seen things like that in here before. I actually like to consider the thread "Express and Guess the Game". So long as you aren't showing an actual still from the title it should count. The more creative the better, but lets try to avoid interpretive dance, fair enough?
Yeah... I'm now realizing how difficult guessing this might be...

The file name is a hint. The blue formation is often compared to an item that you go fishing with.

If that doesn't help, I'll make a new picture.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by AdamR
Here is another pic. I think this should narrow down the possibilities a bit.
Attachments:
2.png (21 Kb)