It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Bard's Tale?
Shiuman: Morrowind?
tinyE: That would have been my second guess. :D
It has something that reminds of it.
Dungeon Siege
Daggerfall?
No correct answer so far. Look carefully what is on the path...

And it's not RPG
I'm guessing not, because it's a console game, but is it Shadow of the Colossus? Those look like giant footprints to me.
adamzs: I'm guessing not, because it's a console game, but is it Shadow of the Colossus? Those look like giant footprints to me.
No... those are definitely not footprints. Shape is pretty much irregular as you can see.
adamzs: I'm guessing not, because it's a console game, but is it Shadow of the Colossus? Those look like giant footprints to me.
It's a console game? Did I miss a post? Hmmmm, there goes my next guess.
tinyE: It's a console game? Did I miss a post? Hmmmm, there goes my next guess.
It's not.

Well... the game is available here... even the whole series. Apparently my drawing is just bad :(
Ghorpm: It's not.
If this is an Ultima, someone take my turn.
Ghorpm: It's not.
JMich: If this is an Ultima, someone take my turn.
It's not...

wait a second I have to edit the picture to make it more clear...
King's Quest VI (I might be confusing my KQ's though) had a path like that, the second screen I think.
But it had a tree in front of the path.
tinyE: It's a console game? Did I miss a post? Hmmmm, there goes my next guess.
Nah, I meant that Shadow of the Colossus is a console game, which is why I didn't think it was the correct solution... and I was right.
"A path! A path!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I really don't think it's a bad drawing. I've seen less distiquishable (spell) road signs in actual games.
Smannesman: King's Quest VI (I might be confusing my KQ's though) had a path like that, the second screen I think.
But it had a tree in front of the path.
No...

Check out the new attachment, I hope it will be more clear what those mysterious spots rally are
tinyE: "A path! A path!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I really don't think it's a bad drawing. I've seen less distiquishable (spell) road signs in actual games.
It's not a road sign that is important here ;) Forget about it. Those "spots" are far more important
Attachments:
Post edited February 16, 2013 by Ghorpm