It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

call of duty =)
F4LL0UT: Loved this game, still have the retail version lying around somewhere. I'm wondering who knows it.
Densetsu: Probably not Silkworm?
Yay, and the second wrong game I knew was bound to come up. :D
Shiuman: Army Moves?
Nope, never even heard of the game.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Old school time.

Jackal
cydexx: call of duty =)
Nope.

And btw., I'm quite certain that anyone who has actually played the game will instantly recognize it.
tinyE: Jackal
Nope. Again, never heard of it.
cydexx: call of duty =)
F4LL0UT: Nope.

And btw., I'm quite certain that anyone who has actually played the game will instantly recognize it.
tinyE: Jackal
F4LL0UT: Nope. Again, never heard of it.
Jesus I'm old. :(
Operation Wolf?
triock: Operation Wolf?
Nope.
Ok, I give up. :D
triock: Operation Wolf?
Return Fire?
Skreczi: Return Fire?
That's the one! Yay!

Also my pic included an obscure hint which was probably even too obscure for players who know the game. When you collect the flag (which is only possible when controlling the jeep) the William Tell Overture starts playing, so I called the pic "tell". ^^
Shiuman: Army Moves?
Wow, I know exactly what game you're talking about! Awesome music in that one!
Skreczi: Return Fire?
F4LL0UT: That's the one! Yay!

Also my pic included an obscure hint which was probably even too obscure for players who know the game. When you collect the flag (which is only possible when controlling the jeep) the Wilhelm Tell Overture starts playing, so I called the pic "tell". ^^
What's better, Return Fire 1 or 2? I'm always on the lookout for good pyro.
tinyE: What's better, Return Fire 1 or 2? I'm always on the lookout for good pyro.
Can't *Tell* (I'm on fire!) because I only played Return Fire 1. But Return Fire is almost exclusively a two player game. There is a single player "campaign" but actually it's just a long and boring tutorial consisting of too many maps. In multiplayer it's two players with each having his own base guarded by turrets and the goal to capture the enemy's flag. When playing alone you will almost exclusively fight turrets which is pretty boring. Don't know whether the second game's single player mode was improved.
Skreczi? It's your turn. Let's see a new pic that I can fail to identify! :-)
I am sorry but I wont be able to post a riddle for another day. If someone has something then you have a green light
I was thinking I will have more time yesterday thats why I participate. Usually I do not take a guess if I cant later post a riddle
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Skreczi